*rant* No longer in a band *rant*

yeah, some people said I shall make a movie about my life. damn I'm 21. but hey, I was the first one who made fun out of it. this is just one part (and not the worst) and as stupid it sounds: I started with all this producing stuff just then. I had nothing else to do. really nothing. and just with help I raised my skills so much I'm able to make my own music with a sound that makes me happy. and of course my fiance. still this shitty band was the reason I met her. fuck them anyway :-D

yeah it will. finally i'm doing music with people I call friends (and my fiance... she's actually shouting and screaming the hell out of her...I will post it here as soon as our recordings are finished).

Well my first "real" band Conviction were in the middle of recording our third album on our own when I went on vacation.
When I left all that was left was vocals to record and we were negotiating with some really good labels, when I came back three weeks later everyone were playing in new bands...

So, due to "personal differences" between me and the drummer, I have been kicked out of my band....:zombie:

Taking into account that it was myself and the guitarist who formed the band (and the fact that it's been the source of all my efforts for 6mths now) the drummer seems to have decided it's now his baby and has kicked me and the singer out. I'm sure a few of you guys have been through the same thing, if not been on both sides (I'll admit that I was part of the decision to get rid of the singer).

Anyone got any bad/funny experiences of a similar situation to share that might stop me from wanting to kick a wall in?

the same thing happend to me. but i think my story has yours beat.... the studio that we used is mine, all the equipment i paid for, however the drummer in the band that i was in didnt feel that anyone should pitch in for other supplies because they didnt own the studio....and they felt that they should have access to the studio whenever they wanted. so when i said to them that i just wanted to be the the bass player and if we had any studio work that we all pitched in equally and go to an outside studio.....i was kicked out

Less than a week and things are looking up, got a few offers to try out for bands (all of them within the first 24hrs I might add). One is quite promising too, much more my style of music than the previous band.

Hopefully everything will go well and I'll get the job, I can imagine it would be quite fun.

the same thing happend to me. but i think my story has yours beat.... the studio that we used is mine, all the equipment i paid for, however the drummer in the band that i was in didnt feel that anyone should pitch in for other supplies because they didnt own the studio....and they felt that they should have access to the studio whenever they wanted. so when i said to them that i just wanted to be the the bass player and if we had any studio work that we all pitched in equally and go to an outside studio.....i was kicked out

I am dealing with the oposite, instead of recording with me for free my douchebag singer wants to record somewhere else because the studio uses Pro Tools.

I called him an idiot.