rasism - what should i do?

Sygma said:
Everyone has rights to be or not to be rasist.

Yeah .. everyone has rights ... to speak broken English for instance ! :tickled:

Or to tell you to fuck off also, cunt ! Racism is ILLEGAL and should be punished in an extremely severe way.

And Sopel, you should ban this mong teen. period.

Oh, and someone should also ban Sygma. Racist people shouldn't be given the right to express themselves, it's an open door to let them act after they have spoken. There's no racism with mitigating circumstances such as 'i think they are inferior but I won't tell them...', there's one and only kind of racism and it's a plague. The only kind of people that should be discrimated against are racists actually.

drama_queen said:
Yeah .. everyone has rights ... to speak broken English for instance ! :tickled:

Or to tell you to fuck off also, cunt ! Racism is ILLEGAL and should be punished in an extremely severe way.

Oh, and someone should also ban Sygma. Racist people shouldn't be given the right to express themselves, it's an open door to let them act after they have spoken. There's no racism with mitigating circumstances such as 'i think they are inferior but I won't tell them...', there's one and only kind of racism and it's a plague. The only kind of people that should be discrimated against are racists actually.
this sounds like Mehdi :)

toolsofthetrade said:
this sounds like Mehdi :)

wrong_spot_1.jpg

free_palestine_mgr_320x200.gif

stop-war.gif

JFT2ndCOVER.jpg

drama_queen said:

Exactly my thoughts... Well said, mate!

well,its not like you choose to be a racist,but rathr you are forced to do that by your own government.i mean, there is a whole deal of issue here for some so called greeks that pop up from russia every once in a while,and get the greek nationality in a glimpse.what is more,they are entitled mortgages in humiliating interests and get all sorts of convinience whereas the common native greeks dont have such credits.cant that make you suspicious?i mean its the governments fault,but it leads to the opposite way of the equality,and can cause someones frustration against them,chain reaction. blind racism is in all aspects bad,but such things can hurt and arouse one's national ego spontaneously.:Smug: