Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

even WoW, whether you like it or not, there's a reason it's so damn popular

Yes, they found out how to make the players addicted to the game, and managed to make them believe that they are being social at the same time.. thats the secret behind WoW's success. ;)

I've never understood why people seem to feel wow is a social game...?
Unless you are plying with someone you know in rl?
Guilds and shit are good for perks, but chat......not so much

Just finished Brotherhood. Siiiiick. Now to replay the first two!

Nice... gotta get back into that game , I just finished Borderlands last night. Also need to replay AC2 so I can get the fuckin platinum since my save got erased...grrr. Why is the AC2 save locked (as in you can't back it up to a usb drive) but Brotherhood's is not? And why did they not patch AC2's? Locked saves are so lame they actually impact my game buying decisions now.

just ordered crash bandicoot 2 (CLASSIC, my favourite out of all of them!) and castlevania lords of shadow...

just ordered crash bandicoot 2 (CLASSIC, my favourite out of all of them!) and castlevania lords of shadow...

Oh man.. major flashbacks!
I have to buy that game, it was so great.
I bought Crash Of The Titans to my 360(They had it on sale for like 5$.), and i was so disappointed that i didn't even make it past the second level.

Im going to try and borrow my friends old playstation for some epic gaming. :)

You're probably already aware of this as you're a man who does his research but don't go into it expecting anything from the Castlevania mythos. It is a great game in and of itself though, and I have a theory that Konami deliberately separated it from the established Castlevania universe to basically do a dry run of Castlevania in the God of War style, essentially giving themselves a versatile platform to work from in terms of future development. If 'vania fan response is positive, they are wide open to bring in the established mythos proper and continue on and further explore that style. If not, Lords of Shadow hasn't messed with a classic gaming dynasty and alienated a long standing fanbase.

This could all be me just projecting all over Konami but they have had a lot of divisive issues in many of their big IPs, and given how much shit STILL gets brought up about the wholesale change to the "metroidvania" style, it seems like it would be a smart idea to get something out there to get Castlevania out of being a solely hand-held franchise and float some ideas about where they see the console incarnations going, without making the annoying mistake of dicking up the greater narrative that happens so often when these sorts of paradigm shifts occur.

Aye, I've watched many reviews and read much about the game already but there's something about the mood that I can see that is drawing me in to play it.
Shit looks goooood.

Aye, I've watched many reviews and read much about the game already but there's something about the mood that I can see that is drawing me in to play it.
Shit looks goooood.

Yeah I wanna get that game too , the demo was fun , and I don't mind it being kinda separate from the rest of the series mythos

Holy crap! My favorite too! Although the first one had some insane ambience and incredible level vibe. Road to nowhere? Hogride? yes please. Warped wasn't nearly as good. Crash 1&2 were my first PS games

I also loved the racing game Crash Team Racing to death, much better than mario kart imo

FUCK YEAH!!! this game is sooo fun haha

I actually just got that for free with my PSN plus subscription but have yet to play it

I just bought X Men the Arcade game on PSN ! That game is so amazing ! Even though I think the price is a bit steep (9.99 for a game that came out in 1992 with literally NOTHING changed) , I probably spent like $100 on it in the arcades back in the day so I guess it's not that bad. The voice acting alone is worth the price with my fave lines being Magneto's "WELCOME TO DIE!", "X-CHICKEN" , and "I AM MAGNETO , MASTER OF MAGNET"

edit: also "SHIIIIIEEELLDD"

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuWKAMAlQU&feature=related[/ame]

I actually just got that for free with my PSN plus subscription but have yet to play it

I just bought X Men the Arcade game on PSN ! That game is so amazing ! Even though I think the price is a bit steep (9.99 for a game that came out in 1992 with literally NOTHING changed) , I probably spent like $100 on it in the arcades back in the day so I guess it's not that bad. The voice acting alone is worth the price with my fave lines being Magneto's "WELCOME TO DIE!", "X-CHICKEN" , and "I AM MAGNETO , MASTER OF MAGNET"

edit: also "SHIIIIIEEELLDD"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjuWKAMAlQU&feature=related

That game is a classic when I played it at the arcade room!!!
Holy shit it was a long time ago ;)
That and Street fighter II-> instant classics

I know crash 2 is on the PSN jay, but I am a man who enjoys collecting :D
paid fuckin £15 for a version in the original case
my hoarder urge will be the death of me

what about the teenage mutant ninja turtles side scroller? that game ruled. i should scope that out too. wasnt there a version on XBLA?

I know crash 2 is on the PSN jay, but I am a man who enjoys collecting :D
paid fuckin £15 for a version in the original case
my hoarder urge will be the death of me

what about the teenage mutant ninja turtles side scroller? that game ruled. i should scope that out too. wasnt there a version on XBLA?

Yeah they remade it in 3d , Turtles in Time , on PSN and XBLA. I have that too of course :)

It's funny you mention hoarding cause I was flipping through channels last night and saw the show Hoarders on TLC for the first time , that was some scary shit lol