Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

also just found this fan made turtles trailer on youtube , pretty well done

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldC6krN7PNM&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Anybody here going to check out Dead Space 2? I just ordered it online yesterday. I loved the first game, and the sequel is getting high review scores.

I played the demo (Dead Space 2) and in all honestly it felt exactly like Dead Space 1 , same control scheme, same animations, same gfx, same mechanics, same everything

Can you redefine keys from wasd to arrows ?

From the very beginning of FPS games i am used to have movement controls on arrows... i won't play a game that doesn't let me set keys as i like, no matter how fantastic the game is.

Who knows? Publishers don't give a fuck about PC anymore, so if it's anything like Dead Space 1, the PC version will be an absolute mess. Or maybe they paid attention to the PC crowd after how awful the PC version of the first Dead Space was... Or maybe they didn't.

Edit: Crash 2 (and Ulcerate's first ep/demo thing, which you should all check out because it's fantastic,) arrived today. Platforming nirvana in my living room tonight guys.

Platforming nirvana, goddamn..

Nowadays with any games involving runny jumpy fun, it's gotta have some sorta... Added stuff. What happened to the joy of jumping across holes in the floor?
Crash 2, you rule.

Who knows? Publishers don't give a fuck about PC anymore, so if it's anything like Dead Space 1, the PC version will be an absolute mess. Or maybe they paid attention to the PC crowd after how awful the PC version of the first Dead Space was... Or maybe they didn't.

Edit: Crash 2 (and Ulcerate's first ep/demo thing, which you should all check out because it's fantastic,) arrived today. Platforming nirvana in my living room tonight guys.

How was Dead Space 1 for PC awful? I played it on 360, but I saw a friend of mine play it on PC, and it didn't seem any different...

Buggy, horribly optimised, fuck all graphics options, frequent crashes, horribly sluggish mouse controls (a side effect of these games being designed for consoles first nowadays)
Too many things to even list. None of it ever got patched.

Didn't dead space PC also have like some retarded 5 install limit DRM? I can't stand this shit where you buy something and you blink and you no longer own it

Has anyone here tried Amnesia: The Dark Descent by Frictional Games?

Fuck man, I've had this game for a month yet I can only play it in small intervals due to how fucking stressed I get when playing it. I swear, I never played a game with such an intense atmosphere, despite the visuals being outdated. The sound design is impeccable and the immersion factor is one I have never experienced before, and I am not one to be easily moved by anything labelled shock or horror or whatnot. This game is truly a remarkable gaming experience. Still need to see how it ends. Anyone played it? What are your experiences?

Has anyone here tried Amnesia: The Dark Descent by Frictional Games?

Fuck man, I've had this game for a month yet I can only play it in small intervals due to how fucking stressed I get when playing it. I swear, I never played a game with such an intense atmosphere, despite the visuals being outdated. The sound design is impeccable and the immersion factor is one I have never experienced before, and I am not one to be easily moved by anything labelled shock or horror or whatnot. This game is truly a remarkable gaming experience. Still need to see how it ends. Anyone played it? What are your experiences?

Played for like 5 mins and completely forgot about it ever since... Is it really that good?

Depends if it's your thing. I never played a horror-survival game before, so this one was something fresh for me. Check the reviews man, it received heaps of positive praise, and being into audio, even just to check out the sound design I would recommend it. It starts off slow but picks up; I got into it and strangely enjoy the chills it gives me, but then again its personal taste. I recommend to try it again, at least for a few more minutes!

Depends if it's your thing. I never played a horror-survival game before, so this one was something fresh for me. Check the reviews man, it received heaps of positive praise, and being into audio, even just to check out the sound design I would recommend it. It starts off slow but picks up; I got into it and strangely enjoy the chills it gives me, but then again its personal taste. I recommend to try it again, at least for a few more minutes!

I love horror games, it just felt to me like I was constantly in a dream and there were no enemies?! Probably changes later though

You were talking to me about that game Brutalism, and I still really want to try it out, but me and my computer aren't getting along right now, mainly due to the fact that gaming seems so much more fun when you're slumped on the sofa with some tomatoes and a huge mug of green tea.
I am getting a flat with my bud soon so I will be sure to make the PC part of the living room, hooked up to the TV and all that in front of the sofa, and then I shall catch up with my PC gaming! I still have New Vegas to play through.. And Bioshock... And Hitman: Blood Money... And Empire: Total War... And Oblivion... And a shitton of other stuff.

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow arrived today though, so I am going to go and PLAY IT. Toodles.

Oh and JayB, I'm pretty sure the retarded install limit is still there. I find it so deliciously ironic that devs and publishers think there is no money to be made from PC gaming, but then they release shitty ports with intrusive DRM and wonder why nobody is spending any money on it. It's incredible how fucking stupid businessmen can be. It's like they had their brains replaced with marshmallows and they're wondering why suddenly it's so much goddamn fun to sit there squeegee-ing their third eye.