Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

The Multiplayer Demo ran better for me on max settings at 1080p than Crysis 1 did on High settings with a custom config at the same resolution.
Crazy! Cryengine 3 kicks all kinds of ass.

The Multiplayer Demo ran better for me on max settings at 1080p than Crysis 1 did on High settings with a custom config at the same resolution.

Well cryengine 3 really kicks ass, I hope they're going to release a free version like UDK.
anyway on UE3 the lights, despite the fact they're precalculated, look better ;) they look "real" lol

Yeah Crysis 1 wasn't optimized very well , Crysis Warhead ran much better for me. And yeah Crysis 2 runs great

Thinking about grabbing a Crossfire unlocked 6950 set-up after the next album gets done. I guess Crysis 2 is the natural choice for a test run!

Just played Apache Air Assault. Wayyyy too arcade to have bothered setting up with my TrackIR and X52 pro. Cliffs of Dover is almost out in the western world though... can't wait!

"Better" is relative here..
From what I can tell, it is far more linear, but much more cohesive and coherent.

Gonna order Crysis 2 off steam in a little while and pre-load over night and play tomorrow.
Fun times.

How much is it off Steam dude? Usually they hoik the prices up massively for the instant download :(

Dude Steam has the best deals anywhere. Just wait for a big blowout sale. Hell, Arkham Asylum is less than $8 right now and it's one of the best games I've played in a loooong time. I think I got Dead Space 1 for like $5.

Dude Steam has the best deals anywhere. Just wait for a big blowout sale. Hell, Arkham Asylum is less than $8 right now and it's one of the best games I've played in a loooong time. I think I got Dead Space 1 for like $5.

Yep I picked up Arkham Asylum last night for 7.50. I got L4D 1 and 2 for $5 each , Lara Croft GOL for $5, Mafia 2 for 7.50, half life 2 and both episodes for $1 each lol , they have great deals all the time. I saw that they have that Lead And Gold game up there for 2.50 today , anybody play that?

30 spot meaning £30 :)

Didn't get a copy off steam in the end, going to go buy a boxed copy later 'cos I still got a boner for physical media.

Just started on Fallout New Vegas.
It's pretty good so far, but the controls are as awkward as ever, and for some reason it's very hard to see things in the landscape.
Like I'll be staring right at something 30 feet away and I'll be scanning and squinting all over the screen trying to actually "see" it. Kinda hard to explain.

^ I had the exact same problem with Fallout 3 when I first started, got used to it after a while though, I think its cos everything has that 'shiny' look to it (white edges).

Assassins Creed 2 - 9/10

It has taken me sooo long to get into cos the first hour or so felt like a bit of a chore and Ezio was annoying as shit to begin with, so I didn't touch it for 8 months until yesterday... Holy fuck am so glad I did, and I'm GASing for Brotherhood too now, it is that much fun... I definitely still miss the look and feel of the first game (medieval win), but the gameplay is infinitely better.