Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Of course I heared about this legendary FF game. The only thing what keep me from playing it, is the enourmus prices for the pc game and I don´t have a PS2. Is it available otherwise?

My god I didn't know it was so expensive right now. I don't think it is available anywhere excepted used, and the PC version was a bit buggy if I'm right.

Seeing the price of a used playstation (1) or playstation one, I would recommend you to buy the PS1 version and a playstation. I've seen it for $5 all accessories included :)

Cave Story - 10/10 Utterly charming indie platformer with great story telling and game mechanics. And it's freeware... just google it if you want to play it. I header it's being redone for Nintendo 3ds.

It´s far from perfection, in my opinion a 7/10. I did had fun playin it on the PSP. These "authoral games" have so much more care on the characters design and music than the blockbusters.

I felt the same way about Ninja Gaiden 2 , although eventually I got through that game.
I guess I´m the only guy that didn´t felt Ninja Gaiden 2 was that difficult. After you learn when to use the instant special power (hold Y) by absorbing the orbs of dead enemies, the game gets kinda easy.

Bioshock 2.
Worse than the first bioshock. why do people cream over bioshock so much? it's total shit. Very clunky controls, story is shit and not told effectively, there is nothing worth playing these games. I didn't even finish Bioshock 2 before uninstalling that pile of shit. The first one was much better but that's not saying a lot.

Hah I got this one a few weeks ago, haven't even taken off the plastic wrap yet. It was only 20 bucks so not a big deal, and I've never played either of them. Also got Need for Speed: Shift which is taking alot of my free time right now, love the in-car view! I'm usually not one to be leaning around in my chair while playing intense games but this game made me do it lol.

Also got the Chronicles of Riddick: Butcher Bay and Dark Athena pack for PC, great games! Had Butcher Bay for the original xbox many years ago, loved it then too. And lastly I got Far Cry 2 (for ten bucks), I'm not totally sold on it yet but it's got a great looking open world. The desert areas look incredible.

Goddamnit I bought GTA IV with Steam a while back and managed to install windows on my Mac Pro.
I'm downloading it since 2 fucking days. It's so goddamn slow I want to punch the folks responsible for my slow internet connection in the faces. ARGH.

Also all my other games are still at my parents', packed in boxes since 7 months and now I want to play *any* game and can't. I just forgot to bring a few boxes with DVDs and games to my new place :lol:

I love FF13! I've played way too many hours with that game and I still haven't beaten it! I'm stuck on an optional mission and I just haven't had the time to beat that fucker. I love the fact that if you don't have at least 3 hours to spare there's almost no point in starting it.
Something that's pretty cool is that near the end where you're getting quite high levelled the equipment starts to become more and more important. I didn't worry about that much at the beginning but where I am at the moment (probably shouldn't spoil for the newbs), I need to upgrade everything like 10 million times to even stand one hit.
Damn, reminiscing about great games isn't good for a recovering gameoholic. :D

Busted out Postal 2 again.

Hilarious fuckin' game. Such bad taste comedy. Makes me look forward to Duke Nukem Forever.

I will get Fallout New Vegas today, I heard about a "hardcore mode". Any of you guys checked this mode out and is it a win for the atmosphere?

I remember I had played it and a few other games on a ps1 emulator too. It worked quite well, really. Also, this game does not need a gamepad, it's not irl skill based :)

Oh that sounds good! Any PS1 emulator recommandations? And what games on PS1 I absolutely have to check out?

GTA IV: 8/10.

I've had it sitting in my case for about 6 months and have only just got it out to play... Fuck I've missed the GTA games :lol: THe graphics are a little disappointing (though the depth of gameplay, characters and the city itself (Liberty City is the fucking bomb )) more than make up for that.

Also been playing:

H.A.W.X. 2 7/10

Really entertaining, but with some pretty steep difficulty curves, and the graphics close to the ground get a bit iffy. Been itching to get a flight-sim for a while now though, very happy with this choice :D

And what games on PS1 I absolutely have to check out?

I´m not a big fan of the first Playstation. IMO the only game that you absolutely must check is "Castlevania - Symphony Of The Night". Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee is another good game.

There´s also games that were great at that time, but with much better choices today, like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, GTA 2, Silent Hill, Resident Evil and fighters such as Tekken 3, Street Fighter Alpha 2 and The King Of Fighters 98.

Busted out Postal 2 again.
Hilarious fuckin' game. Such bad taste comedy. Makes me look forward to Duke Nukem Forever.

Postal 2 is such a classic. I guess I´m going to play it again too. That cat silencer is a legend.

Silent Hill (!!!! Literally one of the best fucking games ever made !!!!) GTA 1 and 2, Oddworld: Abes Oddyssey and Abes Exodous, Crash Bandicoot 2, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2, Final Fantasy 7, Metal Gear Solid, Worms...

I repeat: Silent Hill

26908-125435-silenthill1alleydogjpg-620x.jpg

HOLY FUCK MAN