Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Dark Souls - 9/10

Very solid game.. actually one of the most nterresting game I have played in a while...and one where I actual let out a "fuck yeah !" when I beat the bosses haha (twin gargoyles D: ..)
Great for quick game sessions.

well it's just another fps.
It looks great, but why calling it Syndicate? syndicate was a totally different game not an fps.
It's a kick in the nuts for all the people who played the original. A lot of people are complaining.
Same goes for XCOM
Today if you're not giving to guys an fps, they're no happy at all

Syndicate reminds me of the latest Deus Ex a bit stylistically, without all the black and gold tint. May have to get that one.

Call of Juarez was a pretty solid game, I had fun with it.

Actually it was the 2nd one, Bound in Blood, which is pretty dam awesome so far. Made with the same engine as Dead Island so it looks pretty nice.

Wait, they gave the FPS treatment to Shadowrun, and now Syndicate?

Fuck gaming.

Dont forget Xcom..

While im sure the xcom game is going to be decent.. or atleast I hope so..
Its a direct insult to let it carry the xcom name, I mean nothing looks like the old games so far.. not even the weapons and aliens :bah:

Battlefield 3: 4/10

Absolute complete and utter cluster fuck of a game that plays is if it was balanced by an 11 year old. A tank can fire it's main shell directly into a helicopter, and the helicopter can casually fly away without giving a fuck. A tank can hose an incoming jet with it's main LMG and the bullets will magically bounce off the jet like they're made of dough. I'M PRETTY SURE JETS DON'T HAVE FOUR INCH THICK ARMOR PLATING ON THEM DICE, SMALL ARMS FIRE FROM A FUCKING TANK IS GOING TO WRECK IT TO HIGH HELL. Vehicles in this game are just complete and utter shit, period.

That said, the infantry only maps are a fucking hoot. I'd keep playing it if I could find some more active servers that ran the maps with very few vehicles.

Call of Duty 2: 9/10

Now this was a refreshing change of pace. I haven't played this game in quite a while. The single player is really good, back when CoD still had dignity. The grenades though, the GRENADES. :ill:

Battlefield 3: 4/10

Absolute complete and utter cluster fuck of a game that plays is if it was balanced by an 11 year old. A tank can fire it's main shell directly into a helicopter, and the helicopter can casually fly away without giving a fuck. A tank can hose an incoming jet with it's main LMG and the bullets will magically bounce off the jet like they're made of dough. I'M PRETTY SURE JETS DON'T HAVE FOUR INCH THICK ARMOR PLATING ON THEM DICE, SMALL ARMS FIRE FROM A FUCKING TANK IS GOING TO WRECK IT TO HIGH HELL. Vehicles in this game are just complete and utter shit, period.

That said, the infantry only maps are a fucking hoot. I'd keep playing it if I could find some more active servers that ran the maps with very few vehicles.

What are you doing trying to shoot down air vehicles with a tank :lol:

What are you doing trying to shoot down air vehicles with a tank :lol:

Not so much actively trying to do it, but when some dumb shit flies directly at my tank at low altitude it's hard to pass up the opportunity to fire a shell directly into the pilots stupid fucking face. Then, of course, they just keep flying anyway after they've finished hosing you with rockets as if nothing even happened.

I think that's probably because (afaik) they program the damage of each weapon specifically to a target, rather than weapons/vehicles having universal damage/defense stats.