Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)

really short, more like an advanced tech demo, but for 30€ it's OK! ;)
the gameplay itself was pretty nice so far, it took me quite a few restarts to get it done stealthy.
graphics are insane!

The new gameplay mechanics alone where enough for me to buy this game. I am a huge MGS fanboy so I would of loved it regardless.

But the game feels and plays smoother then any other MGS release ever. I can't wait for The Phantom Pain.

Devil May Cry PC 9/10 awesome gameplay, even if the story is quite lame and the character, especially dante, looks like a faggot. If we can forget this, this stands side by side with God Of War

Wolfstein 2009 8/10 Man I loved this game. Usually I dont like fps with that paranormal shit, super powers, monsters and the usual shit, but man this one rocked hard. Didnt understand why it is so underrated, seems that critics didnt gave him much attention. Anyway, I had more fun playing this for 1 hour than black ops and battlefield together for hours and hours. This one gave me some old school feeling.

The new gameplay mechanics alone where enough for me to buy this game. I am a huge MGS fanboy so I would of loved it regardless.

But the game feels and plays smoother then any other MGS release ever. I can't wait for The Phantom Pain.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Short but I really enjoyed it. Still gotta complete all the side ops when I have time, and I heard they're releasing the console exclusive missions in a free update.

I recently got TMNT Out of The Shadows for PS3, so I could play with some friends. I have it for PC too, but the PS3 version has SO MANY problems online that make it unplayable. Tons of hilarious glitches though. When it works it's a kinda fun rip off of the Arkham City fight system. Not sure how to embed YouTube vids here but here's a funny vid of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjwlAM36m_4&list=UUjNyJfuJVyr5u96Cxdhu-EA

Just finished Hotline Miami, too much fun.

Can't wait for the second one:

(music is Carpenter Brut)

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend has this and says it's pretty good. Though the gameplay videos I've seen look sort of boring.

I wouldn't want to watch someone play it but it is very fun to play and there is more to do than you might expect. Plus they are doing free updates instead of paid DLC so in a week or so there will be an all new map plus more goats. It's def worth the price.

Metro Last Light. 7/10, good stealth sections, nice atmosphere of my hometown in ruins, awkward nudity scences, shitty story, shitty ending.
Dark Souls. Not fun at all, but addictive in some masochistic way and gives you a nice feeling of accomplishment after each boss battle. 6/10.
Skyrim. 9/10. Holy shit, it's so fun and immersive. I could never get into The Elder Scrolls series. Tried Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion when they came out and was overwhelmed by the amount of quests and information to keep in mind. But this one is very fluid and easy to get into with a lot of interesting stuff to do. And it's actually ok to play with a gamepad on PC (although there is no target lock and dodging, so mouse is still better for ranged combat).

Skyrim. 9/10. Holy shit, it's so fun and immersive. I could never get into The Elder Scrolls series. Tried Daggerfall, Morrowind and Oblivion when they came out and was overwhelmed by the amount of quests and information to keep in mind. But this one is very fluid and easy to get into with a lot of interesting stuff to do. And it's actually ok to play with a gamepad on PC (although there is no target lock and dodging, so mouse is still better for ranged combat).

I got this on Xbox when it came out in 2011 and I haven't really stopped playing it. I've logged several thousand hours. Got up to level 100 in alchemy last night. Bitches be gettin poisoned.