Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

Grid games are far from simulators. They are indeed boring though.

Yup, Grid is not even close to a sim. I don't find sims boring though. If you're into cars/motorsports/tracking in real life, sims are quite fun.

Speaking of sims, I've been hooked on Assetto Corsa for PC. Best driving physics I've ever personally experienced in a sim.

Yup, Grid is not even close to a sim. I don't find sims boring though. If you're into cars/motorsports/tracking in real life, sims are quite fun.

Speaking of sims, I've been hooked on Assetto Corsa for PC. Best driving physics I've ever personally experienced in a sim.

I meant that the Grid games are boring, I don't know about Grid Autosport but the first two were boring although that can change a bit if you play with my own EDM playlists.

Tomb Raider 2013 7/10 not bad at all, seems the best bet for someone looking for a uncharted type of game. Still not near to the awesomeness of uncharted.

Batman Origins 5/10 Man I couldnt even complete 20% of the game. I know that I blame many games because of being boring but this one it´s the ultimate boring shit. I liked the previous games but this one it´s the same repetitive shit over and over without any exciting moments.

ALMOST out, got a bit excited, I bought it on presale though, seems like the 10th of March it's out

Silent Hill 3 HD: 6.5/10
Holy shit this game didn't age well. Horrible dialogue and voice acting. It seems like they made no attempt to actually develop the characters, so there is no reason at all to empathize (though this does make the game pretty hilarious).

But, I'll still probably play it again sometime :lol:

Impulse bought the Lego Movie game, thinking that my daughter could play it (she's 4) and I've ended up playing for many many hours more than her. More challenging than I thought it would be, if you miss the dialog hint you'll be stuck in one area for a long time till you figure the puzzle out.

That's a great game, my kids love playing them too. Though they had to work back to the older ones. LOTR, Star Wars and Harry Potter have trickier puzzles than the new ones.

Impulse bought the Lego Movie game, thinking that my daughter could play it (she's 4) and I've ended up playing for many many hours more than her. More challenging than I thought it would be, if you miss the dialog hint you'll be stuck in one area for a long time till you figure the puzzle out.

That's a great game, my kids love playing them too. Though they had to work back to the older ones. LOTR, Star Wars and Harry Potter have trickier puzzles than the new ones.

Yeah I was recently playing the Lego Batman 2, Marvel Super Heroes and Pirates of the Caribbean ones and they can be pretty damn hard.

Broken Sword 5: The Serpent's Curse
4/5
It's not perfect (though it was way, way better than 3 and 4) but it kept me entertained, and I like Point & Klick games, it was in the spirit of the first and second game.

Dead Space 3 10/10
I held off playing this because I remember reviews bitching that it wasn't as good as the previous titles. Dude, it fucking slays. There is some seriously cool shit that expands on the whole Dead Space series and the weapon mods/upgrades etc is pretty damn nice. Definitely loving this and i think im about halfway through.

Dead Space 3 10/10
I held off playing this because I remember reviews bitching that it wasn't as good as the previous titles. Dude, it fucking slays. There is some seriously cool shit that expands on the whole Dead Space series and the weapon mods/upgrades etc is pretty damn nice. Definitely loving this and i think im about halfway through.

I'm such a pussy that I literally couldn't play the first Dead Space because it was too scary for me. I'm a grown goddamn man and I sold that game to GameStop for pennies on the dollar.