Rate Last Videogame you played , write a one sentence review.

a bunch of shit

Dude, wtf?! Haven't seen you post in like...literally....years.....

:lol: Cheers!

And....

played a bit of Bioshock Infinite as it was free from AMD with my new pooter. Seems ok so far. 7/10

Also, free-to-play off of Steam.... PlanetSide 2. Sort of like Halo or something. Kinda cool but ehhhhh 6/10.

Dude, wtf?! Haven't seen you post in like...literally....years.....

:lol: Cheers!

And....

played a bit of Bioshock Infinite as it was free from AMD with my new pooter. Seems ok so far. 7/10

Also, free-to-play off of Steam.... PlanetSide 2. Sort of like Halo or something. Kinda cool but ehhhhh 6/10.

Got a bit busy, but I decided that I'd spend a little bit of my summer break playing games and then *that* happened... fortunately, all together ME3 can be called a safe 10/10 on its worst day, so there's that.

Jef

PlanetSide 2. Sort of like Halo or something. Kinda cool but ehhhhh 6/10.
I take this back.

Been sucked into this game lately.

Massive multiplayer where you fight for territory by attacking, capturing, and holding bases. So, the game never really "ends"....just sort of goes on forever. 2,000 players per continent, making it 6,000 players able to be online at once.

I finished playing Bioshock Infinite not too long ago, and while i really enjoyed the game it got somewhat repetitive having to search through the maps so thoroughly just to get enough upgrades, and i was massively disappointed that none of the choices i made did any difference at all.
I want to give it a high rating just because of the atmosphere, but i really cant give it any more then 6/10.. the crappy AI, linear gameplay and all of the above just brought it down.

Just got Skyrim a week ago. Too addicting, spent an easy 6 hours without physically moving. Kind of happy my roommate deleted my game on accident, but then again also mourning my level 28 dark elf on the verge of doing some badass Dark Brotherhood missions. Must... resist... urge... to start new character.

I finished playing Bioshock Infinite not too long ago, and while i really enjoyed the game it got somewhat repetitive having to search through the maps so thoroughly just to get enough upgrades, and i was massively disappointed that none of the choices i made did any difference at all.
I want to give it a high rating just because of the atmosphere, but i really cant give it any more then 6/10.. the crappy AI, linear gameplay and all of the above just brought it down.

You're right. I know I gave it an eight but it honestly deserves a six or seven tops. The optional stuff and upgrades were lame.

Just got Skyrim a week ago. Too addicting, spent an easy 6 hours without physically moving. Kind of happy my roommate deleted my game on accident, but then again also mourning my level 28 dark elf on the verge of doing some badass Dark Brotherhood missions. Must... resist... urge... to start new character.

I just bought the Dragonborn DLC 2 weeks back, having quite a few Morrowind flashbacks. :lol: Had to resist the urge to start a new character too. Great fun.

Also playing Star Trek Online. If you're a Trekkie you might dig it, and it's free to play aside from that whole micro-transaction crap. Make your own custom ships and character just like in Skyrim.

There is a 3x GP (main game currency) 3x XP, 1.5x CP (depot currency) bonus in Blacklight: Retribution today (only on EU servers).

You can look up my previous posts about this game to see how much i like it.

Would be nice to meet more metalheads there. :)

If you use this link to register and like the game enough to play it for 1 day i will get some free item (i don't really need because i already have almost everything).
http://tinyurl.com/blacklightret

For even better XP bonus you can use the server filter (on top right of the server list) to hide all unrestricted servers and play on "Proving Grounds" with 110% of the 300% XP.
A little tip: Set some very comfortable key for your HRV and tap it to scan through walls whuile doing at least 270 degree turn (legal ingame wallhack) then quickly get out of it so you can use your weapons again.