Re-opening the Nebula for cabs discussion

im ditching cabs altogether becuase i dont have any cabs:mad::mad:

I'm ditching cabs because my sorry try at reamping my bands tracks a few weeks ago sounded like shit, and Ryan's impulses blew everything I ever recorded myself out of the water.

I had decided to just settle for real preamp + impulses for the album, but now with Nebula, I hope it actually won't feel like a compromise anymore! :hotjump:

send the man the focking sine :Shedevil: and prepare to be blown to pieces :devil:

Oh wow, I just realized how short this sweep set is - praise the lord, I don't have to deal with that fucking 20 minutes of incessant sine sweeps and pops that were giving me indigestion! :ill:

hey, I really appreciate your work and time you're putting into that project! I liked your first programs a lot and was eager to try the new ones, Aeternus. Unfortuntely, they don't show up in my Nebula 2. I have the licensed version, all other programs work - but I can't find the new ones although they are in programs and vectors folders. Any idea?

hey, I really appreciate your work and time you're putting into that project! I liked your first programs a lot and was eager to try the new ones, Aeternus. Unfortuntely, they don't show up in my Nebula 2. I have the licensed version, all other programs work - but I can't find the new ones although they are in programs and vectors folders. Any idea?

I had the same problem with N3. I reinstalled the last version from scratch and works fine now.

Thank you, I followed your advice but still none of AE's new programs :confused:

Oh! I think you might have to delete the contents of the Temp folder. I could be wrong about that, but I think that Nebula's not actually re-initializing, but coasting off of the old list of programs.