Read this Mikael! You MUST film the Chronology sets!

annt

Jun 14, 2004
finland
Just wanted to make sure you see this. :)

To not see one of them even on DVD would be a fate worse than death. Just check the Chronology... thread to see the enthusiasm of people on this.

Oh, and while we're at it, the Making of Ghost Reveries would be a nice bonus. :)

PEAC EOUT

blinkgreenozzy said:
just the fact that the title is Read this Mikael! probly guarantees he's not going to.....however a dvd of that show would be amazing

Yeah, I know it's lame but I though it will get his attention...

I agree... This just has to be released. It'd be killer if they filmed all three shows and picked the best one. Thus they wouldn't have the pressure of nailing it perfectly on just one show. This is a great opportunity and if Opeth don't take it I think we're going to have to wait quite a while before we see a live DVD with the Scandinavian Gods... And by the way... that Ghost Reveries documentary HAS to be released one way or the other, why not as an extra on a Live Chronology disc...:)

Guys! Stop it! :) You make me shiver in anxiety! I can't see that show live,
since I have no money and live in Sweden, but I want to see it more than
I want to live! :worship:

Anyway, I'm sure they will realese it. The Lamentation show was,
so why not this one? :headbang:

Yeah a DVD would be awesome. You can have all of our souls if you make that DVD. Hehe, I don't believe in souls anyway :D .

I've thought about this before and was wondering if they can't do a DVD for this. Reason being, remember when Lamentations came out? They could only do songs from BWP and beyond because of some license deal or something. Just wondering if it would apply for a taping of this show.

Roadrunner probably have a lot of money to make sure the songs can be released (the only time Roadrunner and money is set in a positive setting, lol).

But should they really film it without Lopez? I wanna see it too, but that feels wrong.

Yeah, that never occured to me, Opeth without Lopez, on DVD, just wouldn't be right. PLEASE COME BACK MARTIN!!

Yeah, it's true, Martin is a big part of OPETH and a video without him would be strange. Allthough, the video for grand conjuration has the drummer from SYL. Either way it matters not to me, I have tickets for the L.A. show.

that woudl def. kick max ass.......!!!!!........i hope MArtin gets better soon and they do one of these Chrono shows with him.....!!!.....but I think with the new kid on the drusm they'd seem fair too.......anyuone seen WAR AT WARFILED by Slayer....they didnt have Lombardo in that DVD....but hes still with them ......so it jsut might work out for Opeth too....!!!.....plus Im sure they do confer Martin when it comes to these decisisons....adn hes def. been givin teh green light so far on every thing......!!!!........coz hes cool liek that.......PEAC EOUT

Yeah, if people only want to see the guys who wrote the songs playing, on the old stuff it would only be Mikael and Peter... is that really what you want? Be serious, we'd all love him back on drums as soon as possible, but that doesn't mean all activity in the band has to stop until then. As I said, if they are playing old stuff he didn't play those tracks drums anyway, even though it would be nice to see and hear his renditions of old stuff...

Its nothing to get worked up over, and as I said somewhere else, it would be a nice nod to him too, and at least they aren't writing a new album without him, look at it as a filler until the next album, where I am sure we all hope he will be back on drums.