recent concert thread,,,

Originally posted by Cornholio
What music is Griffin like ???

As I said, I don't really know what to think about it. Some old school power metal with a bit of partylike r'n'r thrown in, somewhere they were labelled as US Metal but I don't think so at all. It was more or less boring.

not sure if anyone likes Trans siberian orchesta...(aka members of savatage)......they played in sacramento last night...second time seeing them....awesome show....al pitrelli is so amazing as a guitar player ,if anyone is worthy of filling in for chris oliva (r.i.p) it is al pitrelli.......:D

Yep, I think I would have wanted to see Jeff and Chris.

Tonight's a solo gig from Subway to Sally vocalist but I won't go there. He's just there sitting, singing, playing guitar and telling stories which is nice but I'm definitely not in the mood for that. Plus he plays up to 5 hours (!) with a few little breaks in between and that's too much of that stuff for me. Last year I went home after half of the set because I wasn't in the mood either :rolleyes: so this time I'll skip it completely.

Originally posted by Gaunerin
Yep, I think I would have wanted to see jeff and chris

Tonight's a solo gig from Subway to Sally vocalist but I won't go there. He's just there sitting, singing, playing guitar and telling stories which is nice but I'm definitely not in the mood for that. Plus he plays up to 5 hours (!) with a few little breaks in between and that's too much of that stuff for me. Last year I went home after half of the set because I wasn't in the mood either :rolleyes: so this time I'll skip it completely.

....I think that would have been very boring also....I have been there before:D