Recent Purchases

ab0ua.jpg

Finally...

85.jpg

I HAVE MY COPY OF AGENT ORANGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got the 2010 reissue :) :) :) OH YEAH !!!

See, that Agent Orange reissue reeks of cash in to me.Same for the Among the Living one, it's fuck all special - the onus tracks aren't very exciting or anything, I'd much rather stick to the original pressings and save money haha

Agent Orange is awesome. Nice grab!

FUCK YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!!!! A FIRE THAT DOESN'T BURN !!!!!!!

See, that Agent Orange reissue reeks of cash in to me.Same for the Among the Living one, it's fuck all special - the onus tracks aren't very exciting or anything, I'd much rather stick to the original pressings and save money haha

It was the only one around :Smokin: plus, IT'S SODOM FOR FUCK'S SAKE :headbang::worship:rock::headbang::worship:yuk:o_O:yuk::yuk::yuk:

Unfortunately dear David, that will be one of those albums that the prices for original cd versions or even reprints will be shooting up in price. Its happening to a lot of them now and its a bit shit.

I got Bathory - Hammerheart today.

Angela (Paperback) (its a Spawn spin-off)
Spawn Collection Vol.2 (Paperback)
Spawn : Bloodfeud #1-4
Spawn : Batman #1
Violator #1-3
Youngblood #7 and #8

All things relating to Spawn #13-33.