Recent Purchases

9.gif

yummy

tis indeed. got a beat up one that im gonna restore a little and chuck in some new pups. a bargain at £250!:dopey:

Avengers Academy #6
Generation Hope #1
Iron Man/Thor #1
Namor : The First Mutant #3
X-Men : To Serve and Protect #1
Young Allies #6

Haunt Vol.1
Thor (1998) Vol.1

And, in a few minutes.......
TWO TICKETS TO SEE BONDED BY BLOOD, GAMA BOMB, EVILE, OVERKILL AND FORBIDDEN. :D :D :D :D :D

Is the other one for me? :D

Yes. :lol: Though you being in the UK may end up being a bit of a problem. :lol:

Nah, its actually for the same friend who saw them with me last time. Its even in the same venue! Its literally EVILE ROUND 2. Its gonna be GREAT. :D

:( :lol: Enjoy it bro!

Recently I have decided to collect international football shirts. There are 208 FIFA nations so I guess the ultimate aim is to collect them all! :lol:

In the last month I have bought shirts of:

Scotland
Slovenia
Croatia
France
Bangladesh
Netherlands
Ireland
Cameroon (home and away, I liked both)
Mexico
Turkey
Morocco
China
Czech Republic
Togo
Paraguay
Greece
Tunisia
South Africa
Sweden
Angola
Ukraine
Nigeria
Latvia
Poland
Belgium
Japan
India
Pakistan
Saudi Arabia
Romania
Gambia (non-official fan shirt)
Indonesia
Ecuador
South Korea

Add that to the Argentina shirt I already had and it's looking good. It's certainly brightened up my wardrobe! But I need to stop before I bankrupt myself... They all came from ebay or charity shops, most second hand but many still with the original tags on. I took them off of course, I like wearing them :)

On Chapter 3, seems shitty.

Don't get me wrong, the graphics, sound, music, atmosphere and everything is great and all, but the game is no fun. I see no real point to continue playing it..... I'll keep on it though, maybe it'll get better.