Recent Purchases

gonna have to disagree with ya there. esp's feel way more solid. maybe pre-fender jacksons i would have agreed with ya and i would have taken a KV2 over the esp any day. Unfortunately I cant afford a KV2 and the amount I would have had to pump on getting that RR5 to make it gig worthy, wasnt worth it. i feel i made the right choice.

I agree with you for sure. Many Jacksons feel cheap, not an experience I have ever had with an ESP...

blame fender! tbh i would love an american made jackson over pretty much anything but unless you want to spend £1200+ i think you can do better, not all the time but you can.
now a custom shop or american made rr or kv and theres no contest

One massive reason I dislike ESPs is that 90% of their guitars use EMG pickups, and I fucking HATE EMG pickups with a passion. The rubish necks and playability is just the shitty icing on a garbage cake for me.

One massive reason I dislike ESPs is that 90% of their guitars use EMG pickups, and I fucking HATE EMG pickups with a passion.

that i will agree with, EMG's suck balls! luckily the shop i order through swaps for what i want for basically nothing!

Got...
Vinyls:
UFO - Strangers in the Night (greatest double live album ever?)
Raven - Rock Until You Drop (180 Gram 2002 Re-release)
Judas Priest - Stained Class (great condition, sounds incredible)
Stray Cats - Built for Speed

Also got a brand new turntable for only $79 that is normally $180 and some old vinyls from my grandfather's collection, including Big Brother and the Hold Five's first (and only, I believe) record, and some classical Beethoven stuff. I pre-ordered the first english release of K-On's manga (on Yen Press) too.