Recent Purchases

Assassin's Creed : Brotherhood

Dream Theater - Greatest Hit (... and 21 other pretty cool songs)
Dream Theater - Live at the Marquee

365 Samurai and a Few Bowls of Rice TPB
Green Lantern : Rage of the Red Lanterns TPB
Green Lantern : Secret Origin TPB
New Teen Titans Omnibus Vol. 1

Off on holiday end of this month so bought some reading for the plane (13 hour trip each way to Singapore)...

Robert Greene 'The Art of Seduction' and 'The 48 Laws of Power'. Both seem to have generated a lot of hype, and I've heard lots of positive and negative comments so am intrigued to see what all the fuss is about.

Also bought a book called 'The Way of the Superior Man' by David Deida. Again, have heard some comments from people and am interested to see what it's all about.

I don't expect any to enrich my life in any way, shape or form, but I do like a good read!

this piece of shit..

nuclearassaultshirts.jpg

personally I can't drink Redbull for a certain time anymore, it makes me either tired or sleepless..

just got: Heathen "Victims of Deception" Shirt
114851F.jpg

official mercandising from the band itself. No fake afterprint shit.

Flashpoint : World of Flashpoint : Batman
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Ultimate Collection Vol. 3
Transformers Classic TPB Vol. 1
Ultimate Spider-Man Vol. 10 HC

That Flashpoint book has a story about Bruce being the one that dies, and his dad becoming Batman. His mom goes crazy and becomes Joker allegedly. Sounds like it could be great!

The Walking Dead Book 2 HC

Some shoes for my sister's birthday

Cinematic Orchestra - Everyday

Pre-orders on the Hardened Edition of Black Ops 2 and Epicloud!

Ordered it from the ebay site of Kragen Lum (Heathen guitar Player) but they run out very fast, I would order it soon Podgie! ;)
I was stunned as I got the parcel where the official address of a band member of Heathen is on it!