Type O Negative - Slow, Deep and Hard
Bathory - Blood On Ice
Dissection - Storm of the Lights Bane
Municipal Waste - Massive Aggressive
Municipal Waste - The Art of Partying
Toxic Holocaust - An Overdose of Death
Toxic Holocaust - Hell on Earth

:kickass:

I've spent virtually every penny of my paycheck this month haha. The kids have had £120 worth of fucking Toy Story stuff from me for Christmas, I've bought a few CDs (just original pressings of Sodom's Get What You Deserve, Masquerade in Blood and Marooned Live, plus the Snatcher soundtrack), Anihilated's new album boxset pre-order, the aforementioned metric arseful of Onslaught stuff (rundown at the end of post), a shotgun microphone for videos/interviews, a Sodom 'Masquerade in Blood' hoodie (because it looked nice and it was cheap) and a Sodom 'Tapping the Vein' '92 tour shirt for Verm. On top of paing off a load of debts and forking out £20 a week for travel to work.

Onslaught haul!

Power from Hell CD (1996 Powerage pressing)
In Search of Sanity vinyl (original pressing w/ promotional flyers and original/unused artwork inserts)
Shellshock vinyl (US Promo only version)
Chaos is King shirt (VI pre-order item only - I somehow missed out on these when the album came out!)
Let There be Rock vinyl (Sy Keeler's version - i.e. the good one :p )
Let There be Rock picture disc (again, the good one)
Let There be Rock picture disc #2 (the Grimmett one)
Sounds of Violence embroidered patch
A fucking ridiculous amount of old magazine articles, posters and press clippings

So yeah. I'm broke hahahaha!

Dave, that's (all) rad. I know this sounds cliche as fuck but it feels REALLY nice to buy nice things for others (as well as yourself!).

I bought my flatmate this for christmas. And some Enslaved beer glasses for his birthday.

Bought a few things for myself too recently but will post them at a later date ;)

And Keenan, that Dissection album is one of my all time favourites.

Haken - Mountain
Haken - Restoration EP
Jeff Loomis - Zero Order Phase
Jeff Loomis - Plains of Oblivion
Nevermore - Nevermore
Nightingale - Nightingale
The Ocean - Aeolian
The Ocean - Fluxion
Soen - Cognitive
Soen - Tellurian

If you make a PSN account (for free) Dark Souls will be much more fun due to summon signs and invasions. :p

Final Fantasy III (PSP download)
Front Mission 3 (PSN download)
Legacy of Kain : Blood Omen (PSN download)
Legend of Mana (PSN download)

FUCK yes to Blood Omen, what a great game. Be warned: You WILL be aimlessly wandering for hours :lol: No exaggeration, that game is fucking tough without a walkthrough and a very, VERY sharp eye.

Last hting I got was Strider, as I said in the vidyagaemz thread. Got a Japanese copy since I hate downloads, the console is region free, and the game is (supposedly) in English anyway. Metroidvania Strider? Double Helix, you're fuckin' GENIUSES!!

Haven't played it yet. It was super cheap, though. :lol:

I bought basically all the Nightingale's discography yesterday. Heheheh. All MP3 downloads, sadly. :erk:

Awesome. :lol:

Dream Theater - Breaking the Fourth Wall Blu-ray
Dream Theater - Live at Luna Park Blu-Ray
Porcupine Tree - Anesthetize Blu-Ray
Porcupine Tree - Arriving Somewhere... DVD
Steven Wilson - Drive Home Blu-Ray/CD

ordered:

Massacra - Enjoy The Violence (original Shark)
Massacra - Final Holocaust (first pressing aswell)

I wasn't very satisfied with this Re-releases I had. Much bonus stuff that totally is fucked up and different album artwork.