Recent Purchases

Just forked out fucking £20 for a talking Sula - from Bing, a kid's TV show - on eBay. Fucking hell, my kids are pricey. So to make myself feel better, I spent money I don't have and bought;

Hellsing Original Soundtrack: Raid
Devil may Cry: The Animated Series O.S.T.

The DMC anime had some pretty fucking awesome music.

I also had to buy some shoe cleaner and a small brush a few days ago because my Jordan VII's got scuffed pretty bad at work, which was then made worse by my own idiotic attempt to clean them. The cleaner did a great job, though. I feel much better now. Haha.

Christmas gift cards got me :
Assassination Classroom Vol. 1
My Hero Academia Vol. 1
One-Punch Man Vol. 1
SandLand
DC Collectibles Two-Face by Greg Capullo action figure
Marvel Legends Wasp, Blizzard and Anti-Venom
And some awesome Fantastic Four, Daredevil and Iron Fist t-shirts

Then I went and bought the second box set of Naruto manga just because. :lol:

Journey into Mystery Complete Collection Vol. 2 TPB
Naruto : The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring
Young Avengers Omnibus

Stein's;Gate Complete Series blu-ray

I haven't seen the show, but finished the manga a few days ago. The Seventh Hokage and the Scarlet Spring book was awesome too.

Reactions: CiG
Anthrax - For All Kings (Pre-order)
Dismember - Like An Everflowing Stream
Gama Bomb - Untouchable Glory
Hail of Bullets - III : The Rommel Chronicles
Megadeth - Dystopia
Nightingale - Retribution
Trivium - The Crusade

Last edited:
Reactions: zerostatic
Nice haul

Agreed.

Like An Everflowing Stream is one of my all time favourite albums. Hail of Bullets, Megadeth and Nightingale (obviously) are all great too. As for The Crusade, definitely my least favourite Trivium record... but hey. Good haul nonetheless Keenan!

Abysmal Dawn - Obsolescence

Also for Valentines Day the Fiancee chased down an OG copy of Flotsam and Jetsam's Doomsday for the Deceiver!:):kickass:

Almost a month without any new posts? Time to update! :lol:

Got a pair of the Jordan 4 OG "Cement" and the Jordan XXX during All-Star weekend a few weekends ago. Downloaded Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm : Revolution a few days ago. Just ordered a pair of the "Wing It" Jordan 2's. Other than that (and a handful of Marvel Legends figures), I don't really buy much.

Yes you do Keenan! You're always buying "stuff" :loco: Not that that's a bad thing, I remember my days of collection at pace - great fun. Only these days I've slowed down a lot 'cause, you know, I live and pay rent in London :(

Saying that I think the last things I bought were My Dying Bride, Enslaved (x2) and King Diamond tickets. Oh, and a Cradle of Filth - Hammer of the Witches shirt haha

Yes you do Keenan! You're always buying "stuff" :loco: Not that that's a bad thing, I remember my days of collection at pace - great fun. Only these days I've slowed down a lot 'cause, you know, I live and pay rent in London :(

I DON'T HAVE A PROBLEM. :lol:

Captain America - The Captain TPB
Fantastic Four - Secret Invasion TPB
Fantastic Four - World's Greatest TPB
Hulk by John Byrne and Ron Garney TPB
Invincible Iron Man : The End TPB
Invincible Iron Man - War Machine TPB
Punisher - Circle of Blood TPB
Punisher - War Journal Classic Vol. 1 TPB
S.H.I.E.L.D. - Architects of Forever TPB
Thor by Kieron Gillen Ultimate Collection TPB
War Machine Classic Vol. 1 TPB