Recent Purchases

I just bought new ice skates.. Last ones were size 9 so I guess I havent been on ice for like 5 years. I wonder if I can still skate :lol:

Been wanting to buy soem albums but I have to save now so I can get Suicidal Tendencies live DVD and new Overkill when they both come out late january.

Bought Coroner's "Punishment for Decadence". Because I didn't own it. I failed.

BUT! Now I only need the Deth Cult CD bootleg, the Unreleased 1985-1995 CD bootleg and the self titled CD and I'm done :D

Bloodstock Festival Weekend ticket. OHH YES!

Obituary, Suffocation and Cannibal Corpse!!! dkuygeugwf WAAA

Aye, they're the bands which are selling it for me. Sadly the rest of the line up is doing nothing for me.... I'd love to go to next year's Summer Breeze festival in Germany. They've got Cannibal Corpse, Obituary, My Dying Bride, Hail of Bullets, Asphyx, Necrophagist, The Devil's Blood, Origin, Dying Fetus, the MIGHTY Ahab, and more.

Anyways, just got Bolt Thrower's Those Once Loyal (CD) off Play.com for £5.99 BARGAIN! BARGAIN!! BARGAIN!!! :kickass:

Winneeerr!!

I dont care if they are the only three bands i see at Bloodstock to be honest. Im sure the line-up will have a few extra suprises. Im hopinh for Atheist, Autopsy, Morbid Angel or Bolt Thrower. Im going down with the HOD lads so itll be a laugh anyway.

Bought Coroner's "Punishment for Decadence". Because I didn't own it. I failed.

BUT! Now I only need the Deth Cult CD bootleg, the Unreleased 1985-1995 CD bootleg and the self titled CD and I'm done :D

Deth Cult? Was that their collaboration with Dave Mustaine?:lol:

I need that one on cd aswell. I'm just uncertain about buying bootlegged cds. Don't want to tarnish my all "official" collection :lol:.

Megadeth - So Far, So Good...So What!
Dio - Holy Diver
Dio - Dream Evil
Death - Live in LA
Dream Theater - Train of Thought *tosses our burned copy*