Recent purchases

Actually, dad bought a fokking loads of foods, water, milk, legumes, fruits, lotta cheese before he left, so nobody needs to go to the shop anymore. But fuck, he forgot the beer.

oh remidns me of myself two years ago, whenever i come back from school i tell mom " Daaamn, the beer is over?? :(" her :"yes"
until someday i opened the refregator and asked the same shit, she said :"no, look at the bottom", i found a beer free of alcohol, i was like wtf, that was a joke mom, I drunk it, and it was the shittiest shit times infinite Jocke's gayness. Damn it man, why am I tell you these? fuck me.

Burton Ion
3400 sek! :erk:

BLA.jpg

Actually, dad bought a fokking loads of foods, water, milk, legumes, fruits, lotta cheese before he left, so nobody needs to go to the shop anymore. But fuck, he forgot the beer.

oh remidns me of myself two years ago, whenever i come back from school i tell mom " Daaamn, the beer is over?? :(" her :"yes"
until someday i opened the refregator and asked the same shit, she said :"no, look at the bottom", i found a beer free of alcohol, i was like wtf, that was a joke mom, I drunk it, and it was the shittiest shit times infinite Jocke's gayness. Damn it man, why am I tell you these? fuck me.

How the fuck could he forget the most important thing? :O

Thanx! They look pretty metal aswell. They are fucking awesome though. Speed lacing system, takes about 2 sec to tie 'em up. And they are comfy as hell allready and they havn't even been "broken in" yet.
Now all i need to do is order a new snowboard from Austria. Fuck im going broke.