recommend me new albums!

There are a lot of great bands and albums posted here...but By FAR the best dark album of 2002 and until today is Agalloch- The Mantle (Pale Folklore was mentioned, but "the mantle" tops it in every aspect).

Try it out- listen to whole albom, whole 60min and fade away with this incredibly beautiful and moody music. The accoustic solos are the best i ever heard on a "metal" album.

The new Anathema album is a new masterpiece as well surely! I would also highly recommend Dredg- El Cielo, Porcupine Tree- In Absentia, surely Opeth- Damnation or any other of their albums, A Perfect Circle- a 13th step, ...

Ra-kot said:
There are a lot of great bands and albums posted here...but By FAR the best dark album of 2002 and until today is Agalloch- The Mantle (Pale Folklore was mentioned, but "the mantle" tops it in every aspect).

Try it out- listen to whole albom, whole 60min and fade away with this incredibly beautiful and moody music. The accoustic solos are the best i ever heard on a "metal" album.

The new Anathema album is a new masterpiece as well surely! I would also highly recommend Dredg- El Cielo, Porcupine Tree- In Absentia, surely Opeth- Damnation or any other of their albums, A Perfect Circle- a 13th step, ...
sounds mighty interesting - what's so 'dark' about Agalloch?

hey, piggy.. i deeply understand your intention to choose the fucking worst pic from my homepage as an avatar, but wouldnt it be more funny to use the nude one? :tickled: But at least I logged your fuckin IP address, so I can track you down. Thanks.

oops.. i think i removed the link then.. haha
thouhg it wasnt really nude one, just an old pic of my late arse as it looked like 6 years ago.. *thinks about a diet*

yeah, I think about diets and workouts as well, but I like them just there, in my thoughts.

Holy fuck :eek: I totally freaked out when I realised that saint-smiley gave me a wink. Never saw it before...

Crack Hitler said:
Holy fuck !:eek: I totally freaked out when I realised that saint-smiley gave me a wink. Never saw it before...
Dont worry.. it must really like you cos your a saint too ..thats why it winks to you ONLY haha.. be careful with other smileys too cos some of them bite! :D

So, anyone got anything new to recommend? Please no metal and the likes, but it would be nice to get to hear some new music (please name some songs to check out). Cheers.