RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I can find the original not remastered re-release off Adramelech 'pyschostasia' without the bonus e.ps and live tracks.

thanks if anyone helps

When it's the same fucking thing, just with extra stuff, I'm certainly not going to bitch about not having the original. That's why I envy people that grew up with those releases. When the reissues with bonus tracks come out, they sell their originals for excessive amounts of money and then buy the reissues.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Maybe he just wants the original to be kvlt...I kinda don't like remasters/rereleases either...

I usually like the remasters but whoever did this did a fuck job. The remasters have this high end high-fidelity sound to it, just sounds very thin high resonance. The originally is more gloomy low-fi with low-end and it just sounds a lot better. I can actually tell the difference.

There is virtually no booklet and just label promotion(that should be a seperate booklet). The bonus lives tracks sound like crap and the e.p sucks. On the front cover in the bottom it says ADRAMELECH/pyschostasia/the fall yaddaaa yadda bla bla

Blackened messed this up.

Relapse or another label would have did this a lot better. I want the original repulse records with 8 songs from pyschostasia.

I hate to sound bitchy and this probably sounds like i'm making it out to be a bigger deal than it is. I just simply want the original.

swizzlenuts said:
I was pretty fucking pissed off at the booklet too. :mad:

... yeah what the hell really.

Blackened did the samething with tiamat-sumerian cry also. No cover art or booklet.

I will never buy one more product from this label.

The Greys said:
... yeah what the hell really.

Blackened did the samething with tiamat-sumerian cry also. No cover art or booklet.

I will never buy one more product from this label.

FUCK! I just bought that... ditto to never buying from there again.

Where should I start with Dark Tranquility?
Ive heard that Gallery is probably their best, start there or?

Can anyone recommend me something similar to Arcance Sun's s/t, or some mid paced melodic doom-metal.

Status
Not open for further replies.