RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
any bands with guitar and keyboard solos that take up half the song like in Dragonforce songs or in Ride the Lightning or in Dream Theater songs...

i just finished my dismember stage and am moving to less screaming for a moment...except i am obsessed with Kreator

noitcefrepdewalf said:
any bands with guitar and keyboard solos that take up half the song like in Dragonforce songs or in Ride the Lightning or in Dream Theater songs...

i just finished my dismember stage and am moving to less screaming for a moment...except i am obsessed with Kreator

Children of Bodom....

The Timebird said:
dunno about countess, lost interest

dear people with taste: have any really interesting BM albums been released this year, just out of interest?
Drudkh - Blood In Our Wells
Summoning - Oath Bound
Vreid - Pitch Black Brigade

got the summoning, like it lots but was still disappointed. drudkh i sort of lost interest in, but i'll prob get that album sooner or later. is the new vreid their best work? haven't heard them.

i bought epitah and thought it was fucking amazing....just never heard anyone talk about them on here, are there any other bands similar to them that are good as well?

The Timebird said:
bearable, way better than atrocious shit like psycroptic

No fucking way. Psycroptic can write circles around Necrophagist. At least it's not just <15 second riff> <solo> <18 second riff> <solo> <solo> <10 second riff>

Psycroptic are nothing to rave about, but Necrophagist are AWFUL.

Status
Not open for further replies.