RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're dumb. Listen to Celtic Frost, Bathory, Sodom, Morbid Angel, Samael, and Megiddo and stop being wrong about music.

Zeppelin is good when I need a classic rock fix, but not metal.

To make you happy I'm gonna pick up To Mega Therion on my next shopping trip.

You listen to Metallica. Listen to Exodus (Bonded By Blood), Heathen, Artillery, Holy Terror, Exumer (Possessed By Fire), Grave Digger (Excalibur preferably), Paradox (first two), Alastor, Redimoni, Hammerwhore, Sauron (US), Sadus (first three), etc.

I hate the way the Metal scene is turning. If you don't play extreme metal anymore, you don't matter.

Nunslaughter Yay or Nay?

Where should I start... I got a flyer saying, you don't know death metal if you haven't heard Nunslaughter...

Drizzle do you know the band that was before liers in wait(metal-archives is down again WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT). The band has an e.p that you should download so you and me can hear its awsomeness.

I'm not aware of a pre-Liers In Wait band...are you sure you're not confusing the whole lot of bands related to At The Gates?

2,3 members from liers in wait are on the e.p or demo from what I remember. The release is from 1900.

It's not Grotesque or anything.

Alf was in liers in wait and at the gates so maybe it was his band, but i'm pretty sure the other guitarist and some liers in wait members are on it.

FUCKING METAL-ARCHIVES.

when you need the site the most it's fucking down.

You should download Sentenced 'journey to pohjola' e.p. Sentenced released this 3 song e.p in 92 so it's in the middle of shadows of the past and north from here. It's just 3 songs but it's really really fucking good and worth hearing. This e.p/demo came as a bonus on my double disk shadows of the past/north from here, at the end of shadows of the past.

Sentenced - journey to pohjola 1992
1. Wings 5:05
2. In Memoriam - 5:25
3. Mythic Silence(as they wander in the mist) instrumental 4:14.

I love SOTP and NFH. This to me is the perfect mix between both in the middle stages. Simply one of the best death metal recording period.

Status
Not open for further replies.