RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does master have any releases better than 'on the seventh day...' ?. Besides the guitar solos I thought that album sucked.

Necuratul said:
God, you suck.

I'm downloading this to give it another listen to make sure and the kick drums are really getting on my nerves. I will probably check out the album before or after.

I'm not being picky about the kick drums either because they are that annoying. No one could convince me otherwise.

Necuratul said:
I hate the way the Metal scene is turning. If you don't play extreme metal anymore, you don't matter.

A-fucking-greed.

And I got a bone to pick with you. Why didn't you include any Testament in your list to whatshisname? You had Exodus and Metallica and a bunch of other thrash in there...

Imp! said:
A-fucking-greed.

And I got a bone to pick with you. Why didn't you include any Testament in your list to whatshisname? You had Exodus and Metallica and a bunch of other thrash in there...

Because Testament is Kosher Thrash.

Swizzle if you read this see if you can find and download these sentenced demo's for me. thanks

Sentenced - when death join us 1990
1. Hallucinations 02:21
2. When Death Join Us 05:01
3. Shadows of the Past 04:29
4. Obscurity... 05:14
5. Desperationed Future 04:33

Sentenced - rotting ways to misery 1991

1. Rotting Ways to Misery
2. Disengagement
3. Suffocated Beginning of Life
4. Under the Suffer
5. Descending Curtain of Death
6. The Truth

I'm leaving at 1 and will be back at 5 to check the folder for my present!!!!

i have 1 death album, symbolic and i have a couple older songs of theirs and absolutely love them! now i need to know what is THE death album so i can try to order it in?

Thanks Swizzle. Both those sentenced demos have great sound for being early death metal demos despite the fact whoever uploaded them did 96k. If you compare those demo's to say demigod funebre and demilich demo's they sound perfect.

It would be cool if a label remixed and remastered both those demo's putting them on a cd, same with the amorphis demo's. Something like this would be cool to me.

zim18 said:
i have 1 death album, symbolic and i have a couple older songs of theirs and absolutely love them! now i need to know what is THE death album so i can try to order it in?

Either Spiritual Healing or Human. I can't deicide between both.

Status
Not open for further replies.