RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two fucking words:
Cattle Decapitation!!:kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass:

I've chcecked out the "Karma Bloody Karma" album and it is fucking awesome. A "must have" album.

Killbot said:
Recommend me some death metal. Nothing obvious plz.

Wicked Innocence
Molested
Lucifers Hammer
Augury
Dripping
Empyrean Sky
Ethereal Blue
Garden of Shadows
Psypheria
Wayd
Weeping Birth

The Greys said:
Anyone know where I can find sorcery-bloodchilling tales. This album was re-released at a certain point so I have no idea why I have not come across it. I get so sick and tired of struggling to find cds that sometimes would rather just find a new style of music to like because it's frusterating.

I'm sick of the music industry.

Being 19 i'm not going to be listening to oldies anytime soon so someone re-release some damn death metal albums so people later generations can buy them too. Since I was not into death metal in 1990 I missed out on being able to buy things when they were released. I love this oldschool death metal music and it sucks because I feel screwed over.

One day i'm just going to retire from music all together because the industry is just not giving me my needs, and I guess there is no place in it for me.

http://www.sombermusic.com.br/loja/...831&url_comp=nome=Sorcery&x=0&y=0&lista=busca

Killbot said:
Recommend me some death metal. Nothing obvious plz.
Decomposed
Demilich
Demigod
Amorphis
Katatonia's first album
Crimson Massacre
Arghoslent
Cadaver
Molested
Eternal Darkness
Sorcery
Wobbath
Authorize
Miasma
Transgressor
Gommorah
Morpheus
Uncanny
Ancient Rites
Nirvana 2002

I can't think of any more.

Ex-cally-boo said:
Avoid this band if you like your music to sound natural and cohesive at ALL.
I actually think their incoherent sound comes together to become a "Luster of Pandemonium"... I still need to give it more listens, but I don't think it's a cluster fuck of riffs all slammed together, there is obviously something more to it, specially with all the odd vocals tracks going in and out of channels and two people grunting at odd times together....

Killbot said:
ps - Nice av. DarkBliss

Ah, that. That's just tmy perennial obsession:)

I wanted to upload some Atrocity for you, swizzlenuts and that Samael-hating fag(j/k), but my connection is being dumb again. I'll try again later

DarkBliss said:
Atrocity(Ger)
Golem(Ger)
Phlebotomized
Pan Thy Monium
Crypt of Kerberos
Creepmime
God Macabre
Fester
Vore
Lykathea Aflame
Rottrevore

i thought all of those were obvious what is wrong with me

Ex-cally-boo said:
Wicked Innocence
Molested
Lucifers Hammer
Augury
Dripping
Empyrean Sky
Ethereal Blue
Garden of Shadows
Psypheria
Wayd
Weeping Birth

Are they coming out with a new album this year?

i cannot get enough of the oldschool death but grindcore in general is completely retarded, stupidest vocals

Status
Not open for further replies.