RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Narg n Lamb said:
can anyone point out a good apocalyptica album? Im not looking for a cover of metallica, I just want their music.
I recommend Cult.
I-Oblivion-I said:
Any good industrial bands out there? I listened to some fear factory, aborym, strapping young lad are there any other bands with that industrial edge to them?
Check out The Amenta. Their drummer is also in Psycroptic (tech death metal) and Ruins (black metal).
ohiogrinder said:
Vomitorial Corpulence (they're christian, so be careful)
Be careful? Of what?:lol:
metal_wrath said:
I am looking for a Death metal band similar to Opeth
Farmakon
In Vain

I-Oblivion-I said:
Any good industrial bands out there? I listened to some fear factory, aborym, strapping young lad are there any other bands with that industrial edge to them?
Try The Amenta.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Gory Blister - Art Bleeds
Gory Blister - Skymorphosis
The absolute best in modern melodic technical/progressive death metal (though Gorod's new album is fantastic too). On Skymorphosis they even do a cover of "1,000 Eyes" which is absolutely perfect. Just listen; despite their gay name.
Thank you sir...

Authentic Metalhead said:
Follow the path to righteousness, my son. Convert all the unbelievers to the greatness that is Satyricon's first three albums.

and if they arent loyal beleivers, we will excommunicate them for our village, damning them to hell.

if you didnt notice, I had a western civilization test today.

Well, they share members with Vader, but I'm sure you've listened to Vader. I can't really think of anyone that sounds like them.

Because they wanted something similar to Dies Irae, which is death metal, unless you were just recommending Vesania unrelatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.