RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hows aeons album "bleeding the false" its only 5.99 on itunes and the 30 second clips seemed decent, does anyone who has this album like it?

You've got to hear Sala Molksa and Maiastru Sfetnic. Also, i can't wait for their next material, which will be released somewhere in october (27 i think).

More Murder said:
is there any actual viking folk bands out there? without the metal part.

with just actuall folk instruments. no electric guitars and shit no electric shit please.

It's called FOLK MUSIC you idiot. FOLK WITHOUT METAL = FOLK. Wow. Look up FOLK MUSIC on google.

Well he was looking more for folk music with the whole Viking aesthetic, so his want is a bit more founded in that case.

Check out Lord Wind. It's a Graveland side project. Close enough...not really a big folk fan, though.

I-Oblivion-I said:
Hows aeons album "bleeding the false" its only 5.99 on itunes and the 30 second clips seemed decent, does anyone who has this album like it?

Quite good cheesy anti-Christian death metal. Fun album. OH PLEASE DOORKNOCKER KNOCK ON MY DOOR!

byrne said:
have people got favourite Negura Bunget albums?

All of their stuff rocks, IMO.

has anyone here heard the swedish death metal band aeon? ive seen some great reviews so far but never heard them mentioned on here.

fat bastard said:
has anyone here heard the swedish death metal band aeon? ive seen some great reviews so far but never heard them mentioned on here.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
I-Oblivion-I said:

Quite good cheesy anti-Christian death metal. Fun album. OH PLEASE DOORKNOCKER KNOCK ON MY DOOR!

^

More Murder said:
thank you 5v i will play the pagan hymns of lord wind during ourfamily viking festivals.

actually his other project gravleand soundsi nteresting...but i do not know what my family will thinnk of the anti christian concept.
How about Luca Turilli, Falkenbach, Summoning.

Forget it, they have some electric guitars. :rolleyes:

:lol:

all i can think of right now is finntroll, moonsorrow, vintersorg, otyg, bathory, falkenbach use jews harp (or keyboard equivolent) in some tracks. but not so much that it makes you want to stick your head in an oven. and snoopy played one in the classic movie "a boy named charlie brown"
snoppy_harp.jpg

fat bastard said:

They're good; brutal, technical, yadda yada. I just received Bleeding The False and it won't get boring any time soon.

What is some good, slow black metal in the vein of Hate Forest - Battlefields, Varathron, Hail, Faustcoven, Beherit, and Hades?

Recommend me some technical thrash.

Also looking for more tech death other than these bands that I already listen to:

Psycroptic
Spawn of Possession
Gory Blister
Kronos
Crimson Massacre
Martyr
Capharnaum
Necrophagist
Pavor
Atheretic
Wormed
Anata