RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been meaning to check out Emeth and Demilich for a while now, but I keep getting sidetracked.:erk:

I'll check out those other two as well. Thanks.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Perhaps you've heard Augury, but they should be emphasized as well!
Yeah, I forgot to mention them. I have Concealed, and I've listened to the demo song on their Myspace page. Love it all.:headbang:

Yeah they're fucking awesome. I want their new album to come out...SOOOOOON...

By the by, new Kronos is expected in a few months.

I'm definitely looking forward to that and the new Martyr cd as well. The pre-production sample on their site is really good.

Yo, vvVvv, I think it was you that dirst recommended me that Gory Blister along with Gorot... I couldn't get my hands on the Gorod, but the Gory Blister was leet!

I am looking for black metal than can hold its own against the perfect album that Belenos released, Spicilège. There are few bands capable of holding their own against the release, those bands being Mystic Forest, Drudkh, Hellveto, Diabolical Masquerade, Mirrorthrone, Sun of the Sleepless, and Nokturnal Mortum even if none of them really achieve the full glory and perfection that Belenos reached.

So yeah. Recommend away.

Countess - Heiling Vuur, Graveland - Thousand Swords, Anael - On Wings Of Mercury, Samael - Worship Him, Deathspell Omega - Si Monumentum Requires Circumspice

Can someone recommend me some simple, pounding, head-banging death metal along the lines of Bolt Thrower, with no fancy riffery and just straight to the point arrangements.

Status
Not open for further replies.