RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha yeah they are super touchy with anything racist. What I do is put all of the stuff they don't allow in a separate folder and don't share it when I go on there...simple.

nissan said:
Breakdowns... I need breakdowns. Don't recommend Deathcore, because I have pretty much all that's worthy... So I guess I'm asking for some brutal death metal albums with crazy breakdowns... Thanks

Devourment
Dying Fetus
Infected Malignity
Digested Flesh
Smashed Face
Vomit Remnants

Also a note to MetalNoob. I misread your request for brutal death albums and just gave you bands, but for all those I listed any album is good :kickass:

Satanstoenail said:
Can anyone recommend me some suff similar to Norma Jean - O'God the Aftermath? I'm talking heavy as fuck with next to no melody, big grooves with odd timings here and there. No cheese.

Anyone?

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Botch. Norma Jean are a Botch ripoff.

Yeah I read that in a couple of reviews, so I went and bought some Botch and Converge, and while I see the comparison, I think Norma are much heavier, more polished, and more metal as opposed to hardcore sounding.

ohiogrinder said:
which is not always a good thing, since I love hardcore and metal equally.

Yeah cool, I also dig hardcore but I'm after stuff that's more towards the metal end of the spectrum. Botch and Converge are pretty much hardcore bands.

V.V.V.V.V. said:
Norma Jean is a hardcore band also.

Have you heard Ion Dissonance?

I know Norma are hardcore, but they sound a lot more metal to me than Botch or Converge. Much heavier. This is what I'm after.

I haven't heard of Ion Dissonance, I'll check them out. Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.