RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
V.V.V.V.V. said:
Ion Dissonance is spazzy, bombastic metalcore/hardcore. They rock.

Yeah listening to them now, very cool. A bit more mental than I was looking for, but I'd buy this for sure. Thanks for that.

Have you got any other recommendations in this vain?

OH GREAT REQUEST GOD (V.V.V.V.V.)

i need some heavy as fuck progressive death with insane solos, crazy riffs and occasional, but not so occasional that it becomes melodic death, clean vocals

and no obvious bands like Opeth, Into Eternity etc.

Ender Rises said:
Start me off on some grindcore, it's about time I downloaded some new shit.

Assuck
Cripple Bastards
Nasum
Phobia
Excruciating Terror
Cephalic Carnage
Discordance Axis
Disrupt
Fear Of God
Bathtub Shitter
Unholy Grave
Agathocles
Dropdead
Machetazo
Magrudergrind

I can list more if you like

noitcefrepdewalf said:

i need some heavy as fuck progressive death with insane solos, crazy riffs and occasional, but not so occasional that it becomes melodic death, clean vocals

Bal-Sagoth

hibernal_dream said:
I don't. Bal-Sagoth is great but they don't fit that description whatsoever

I wasn't sure either, but from what I've heard of them they're a clusterfuck of a band that tries to incorporate everything into its sound.

noitcefrepdewalf said:

Godgory

noitcefrepdewalf said:

EDGE OF SANITY ftw!

can anyone recommend me kewl screamo bands in the vein of orchid, saetia, spirit of versailles etc, more that chaotic sloppy loud/soft kinda stuff with mostly screaming/spoken word vocals than the ANTHEMIC VOCALS WIDDLY LEADS style of a band like amanda woodward or hot cross or the RAWRRR HEAVY style of a band like envy or joshua fit for battle THANKS

Spectacular Views said:
can anyone recommend me kewl screamo bands in the vein of orchid, saetia, spirit of versailles etc, more that chaotic sloppy loud/soft kinda stuff with mostly screaming/spoken word vocals than the ANTHEMIC VOCALS WIDDLY LEADS style of a band like amanda woodward or hot cross or the RAWRRR HEAVY style of a band like envy or joshua fit for battle THANKS

Kill yourself.

Satanstoenail said:
Yeah listening to them now, very cool. A bit more mental than I was looking for, but I'd buy this for sure. Thanks for that.

Have you got any other recommendations in this vain?

Crowpath are kind of similar...

Status
Not open for further replies.