RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...Recently, I've heard a lot of fucking complaints and bitching from my buddy Mike or "Mike27" about my taste in music...SO, I have decided to try out some new shit....What I like is, something where obvious talent is involved...not just growling into the Mic and all that crap...Awesome guitars...I'm a huge fan of that stuff....some mind-blowing solo's always seem to make me happy...

-Thanks,
Lilamggot

lockd.gif

Okay...Recently, I've heard a lot of fucking complaints and bitching from my buddy Mike or "Mike27" about my taste in music...SO, I have decided to try out some new shit....What I like is, something where obvious talent is involved...not just growling into the Mic and all that crap...Awesome guitars...I'm a huge fan of that stuff....some mind-blowing solo's always seem to make me happy...

-Thanks,
Lilamggot

Darkbliss are you familiar with things that were recorded at tico-tico in the early 90's ?. I have a lot of things recorded at Sunlight and want to find more things recorded at tico-tico studios.

Albums I know off already.

Sentenced -shadows of the past,journey to pohjola
Demigod -slumber of the sullen eyes
Belial -wisdom of darkness

Also did Drowned,Thrash Records, and Spinefarm release a significant ammount of death metal in the eary 90's ?. I just know of a few things

Lilmaggot said:

-Thanks,
Lilamggot
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=226446 ok bruv

The Greys said:
Darkbliss are you familiar with things that were recorded at tico-tico in the early 90's ?. I have a lot of things recorded at Sunlight and want to find more things recorded at tico-tico studios.

Albums I know off already.

Sentenced -shadows of the past,journey to pohjola
Demigod -slumber of the sullen eyes
Belial -wisdom of darkness

Also did Drowned,Thrash Records, and Spinefarm release a significant ammount of death metal in the eary 90's ?. I just know of a few things

Drowned Productions released a number of demos/singles in the early 90's, mostly by Spanish bands who never released full-lengths. The only full albums the label released are:

Altar (Swe) / Cartilage - Ex Oblivione / The Fragile Concept of Affection (Comes with my highest of recommendations)
Demigod - Slumber of Sullen Eyes
Necrophiliac - Chaopula: Citadel of Mirrors
Purtenance - Member of Immortal Damnation
Pyrexia - Sermon of Mockery
Rottrevore - Iniquitous
Unbounded Terror - Nest of Affliction.

All excellent stuff. I'll also recommend the demos by Belsebub, Darkified and Elbereth.

I'm sure you've heard all the Thrash Records full-lengths (Carbonized, Convulse, Epitaph, Excruciate, Megaslaughter, Mordicus, Setenced, Wombbath) I haven't got around to investigating many of the demos/E.Ps/single the label released, but Bathym's Demonic Force and the Sorcery E.P are both worthy.

I'm least familiar with Spinefarm, and I doubt I can recommend anything outside of what you already have. I am very interested in hearing Corporal Punishment's debut, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.