RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Décadent;5568927 said:
Why would you listen to The Crown's later, thrashier work, when you could listen to Eternal Death, which fucking rules?

My thoughts exactly.

To the person interested in Falkenbach, you cannot go wrong with any of their albums, but ...En Their Medh Riki Fara... is quite obviously superior to the others.

Hey, new here so I don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot but here goes.

Recently I've gotten bored of the bands I now listen to and was wondering if anyone can give me some recommendations based on some of the bands I listen to now:

Winter Solstice
Trivium
As I Lay Dying
In Flames
Dry Kill Logic
Shadows Fall
Slipknot
Devil Driver
Bloodbath
Lamb of God
Underoath

My favorite bands out of there are Winter Solstice and As I Lay Dying so I was looking for more in the genres of those two. Yes, I realize this is more "scream-o" than the metal most of you probably listen to, but I like almost any kind. Also please don't reply just to bitch about the music I like if you don't. Thanks for any help. :headbang:

Yeah I do like At the Gates, and thanks, even though you decided to be a prick about it before.:rolleyes:

Hey, new here so I don't know if I'm posting this in the right spot but here goes.

Recently I've gotten bored of the bands I now listen to and was wondering if anyone can give me some recommendations based on some of the bands I listen to now:

Winter Solstice
Trivium
As I Lay Dying
In Flames
Dry Kill Logic
Shadows Fall
Slipknot
Devil Driver
Bloodbath
Lamb of God
Underoath

My favorite bands out of there are Winter Solstice and As I Lay Dying so I was looking for more in the genres of those two. Yes, I realize this is more "scream-o" than the metal most of you probably listen to, but I like almost any kind. Also please don't reply just to bitch about the music I like if you don't. Thanks for any help. :headbang:

Meshuggah, Cult of Luna, Nightrage, At the Gates, Soilwork, Carcass, Witchery, Unearth

Status
Not open for further replies.