RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Death/Doom:

early Anathema (The Crestfallen/Serenades)
early My Dying Bride (As The Flower Withers/Trinity)
early Paradise Lost (Lost Paradise/Gothic
Dream Death
Winter
Dusk (US)
Aphotic
Cianide
Runemagick

Black Forest
Celestial Season
Coffins
Daylight Dies
Delirium
diSEMBOWELMENT
Evoken
Kimaera
Morgion
Mourning Beloveth
Necare
Novembers Doom
Novembre
Paramaecium
Process of Guilt
Runemagick
Saturnus
The Gathering (first two albums)
Theatre of Tragedy (first two albums)
Thorr's Hammer
Whispering Forest

Kind of. Sometimes they are a little faster, and at times they have this undeniable death/doom feeling. In any case, they'd be funeral death/doom if we were going to get picky, though most funeral doom admittedly shares the same style.

Gorement, God Macabre, Decomposed, Eternal Darkess, Cathedral, Infester, Transgressor, Asphyx, Fleshcrawl...

How about some Funeral Doom recommendations... I know Skepticism, Thergothon, Mournful Congregation, Stabat Matter, Elysian Blaze, Esoteric, Asunder.... None of the funeral doom like Pantheist though...

I kind of like the name Gorement, it's really random/cool for some reason. Doesn't really go with the aesthetic but yeah.

Funeral Doom:

Foetor - Fungi From Yuggoth
Beyond Black Void - Desolate
Wormphlegm - In An Excruciating Way...
Catacombs - In the Depths of R'lyeh
Hjarnidaudi - Pain.Noise.March
Monolithe - Monolithe II

I kind of like the name Gorement, it's really random/cool for some reason. Doesn't really go with the aesthetic but yeah.

Funeral Doom:

Monolithe - Monolithe II

Catacombs sucks, I need to listen to both Monolithe, I have Wormphlegm... I wrote down the others.

How does Catacombs suck? I mean every song kind of sounds like the same goddamn thing, but it's a pretty GOOD "same goddamn thing".

How does Catacombs suck? I mean every song kind of sounds like the same goddamn thing, but it's a pretty GOOD "same goddamn thing".

it was just bland, the atmosphere didn't come out crushing, it was just meh.. like there was no thought put into the music... and he's just like.. hey I'm going to play really fucking slow.

Funeral Doom:

Ahab
Comatoze Vigil
Fungoid Stream
Longing For Dawn
Mournful Congregation
The Funeral Orchestra
Tomb Of...
Qhwertt

Funeral Doom:

Monolithe - Monolithe II

is there any tapes or CDs of Wormphlegm floating out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.