RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry. I honestly find them similar.

Well I hate all the power metal I've heard, like Manowar, Nightwish, etc. Think it's all total shit. Whereas CoB sound nothing like them, and alot more like death metal. Can I get recommendations or not?

First of all hi. I like a almost any kind of metal besides Power metal, a bit of black metal (thou art lord, rotting christ, etc), blackened death (panzerchrist, Necrophobic, sacramentum), blackened thrash (usurper(US) occult(holland)), i'm new into old school death metal (Convulse, depravity, Funebre, Mordicus), some modern death metal (My darkest hate, Sargatanas Reign, Wormfood) and also thrash (sacred reich, wargasm, sadus, old slayer, artillery) and other bands . :)

First of all hi. I like a almost any kind of metal besides Power metal, a bit of black metal (thou art lord, rotting christ, etc), blackened death (panzerchrist, Necrophobic, sacramentum), blackened thrash (usurper(US) occult(holland)), i'm new into old school death metal (Convulse, depravity, Funebre, Mordicus), some modern death metal (My darkest hate, Sargatanas Reign, Wormfood) and also thrash (sacred reich, wargasm, sadus, old slayer, artillery) and other bands . :)

looks like we're going to get along great. welcome aboard.

anything from

grymyce said:
metalcore:

converge
bodies in the gears of the appartus
sawtooth grin
a life once lost
curl up and die
daughters
ed gein
glass casket
crowpath
ion dissonance
into the moat
james dean trio
psyopus
the end
the chariot
the tony danza tapdance extravaganza

that list?

esp. James Dean Trio and Curl Up And Die and The End.

Alright, anyone with a knowledge in metalcore could you suggest me some good non-obvious and awesome metalcore. Stuff like Architects would be cool.

I don't like any metalcore whatsoever.... but maybe the band called The Human Abstract could appeal to you, if you haven't already heard them.

Status
Not open for further replies.