RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone recommend me something absolutely amazing. I don't mind what it is... I just want to be amazed.

Architects - Nightmares
The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Put On Your Rosy Red Glasses
Lye By Mistake - Arrangements For Fulminating Vective
Luddite Clone - The Arsonist and the Architect
Between The Buried And Me - [Between The Buried And Me

Architects - Nightmares
The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Put On Your Rosy Red Glasses
Lye By Mistake - Arrangements For Fulminating Vective
Between The Buried And Me - [Between The Buried And Me

Thank you, kind sir. Will check...:saint:

badger.gif
badger.gif

badger.gif
badger.gif

badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif

badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif
badger.gif

badger.gif
badger.gif

Malignance do you realize that majority of things you recomend no one hears ?

If I send you CDRs and pay for shipping can you burn me stuff.

Any Recommendations for atmospheric black metal would be much appreciated. Something along the lines of Blut Aus Nord's The Work Which Transforms God, Deathspell Omega's Si Monumentum Requires Circumspace, or any The Ruins of Beverast material.

Have you heard Sacramentum -far away from the sun ?. I'm not a black metal expert as of now but this should be satifying for someone who likes atmospheric black metal. I would not if it's like the albums you mentioned.

Reactions: Killbot
Any Recommendations for atmospheric black metal would be much appreciated. Something along the lines of Blut Aus Nord's The Work Which Transforms God, Deathspell Omega's Si Monumentum Requires Circumspace, or any The Ruins of Beverast material.
Try Basarab - Pride Of Older Times (album).

Reactions: Killbot

:kickass: To all who have given me recs so far. More would still be appreciated.

If you can get past the abysmal production, various Les Légions Noires bands have a similar sound.
Also there is a band from Norway, Skaur heavily influenced by early Burzum you might want to give a listen.

edit:Velvet Cacoon - Genevieve

Swizzle.... I received my original repulse first press of Adramelech-psychostasia and it's much much better than the stupid reissue. :headbang:

I ROCK

Status
Not open for further replies.