RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, you're just an intolerant moron sometimes! Lighten up! :) ;)

Could you describe how it sounds? I assume it is just slam death but a detailed description would be awesome.

It truly is JUST slam death hahaha. There is no way it's even interesting at all really. It's not particularly musical or anything. What I really like about them is their retardedly devoted and serious approach; no stupid samples or dumb parts...just pure fucking brutal, guttural death metal. Sure, every song is basically the same CHUN CHUN CHUNCHUNCHUN stuff, but...it's GOOD CHUNCHUN-etc. stuff, so I don't mind! And Amputated Vein is great.

It truly is JUST slam death hahaha. There is no way it's even interesting at all really. It's not particularly musical or anything. What I really like about them is their retardedly devoted and serious approach; no stupid samples or dumb parts...just pure fucking brutal, guttural death metal. Sure, every song is basically the same CHUN CHUN CHUNCHUNCHUN stuff, but...it's GOOD CHUNCHUN-etc. stuff, so I don't mind! And Amputated Vein is great.
:worship: :worship:

I personally don't like the constant slamming of that album at all and prefer my brutal death to have more technical parts with the slam breakdown thrown in-between.

im looking for some up beat, speedy, fairly recent metal songs with death type screaming (anything but that judas priest stuff). You know, like the the fast paced stuff that makes you wanna go crazy and break stuff! I found children of bodom to deliver this type to me but i want MORE!!! feel free to list some bands you think will match my liking

Status
Not open for further replies.