RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey V5, have you seen any distros carrying the new Cephalotripsy?

Nope, not really. It was just released on New Years, so give it a(nother) week or two to get sent to distributors and then a little bit for them to update their website stock list...

It's worth the wait though...I have the leak at 256kbps...fucking excellent album.

I probably would if I was an mp3 whore like you (in other words I've been meaning to listen to it but can't be arsed to bother with the whole downloading bullshit).

Shut up about your policies concerning downloading. If I hadn't downloaded shit, I wouldn't know, nor would I have subsequently purchased, dozens upon dozens of metal albums. Keep your bullshit to yourself, please.

I do download a lot :(

But I'm only sixteen, and still have around 110 metal cd's. (I need to get more, hopefully the new Pagan Altar on Vinyl.)

Hey i understand completely me being only 17 and having to save up for university next year, its really hard to buy too much as a lot of it is so expensive and hard to find. I hate people that give me slack because I download too much and don't buy enough cd's.

Status
Not open for further replies.