RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
i still can't for the fucking life of me understand what your objection is to this statment. it's 110% absolutely undeniably true in every imaginable way.

BF Skinner was already proven wrong, jackass. People are not born completely blank slates, and you cannot fucking mold them into anything you wish them to be. You evidently prescribe to this line of thought with your reasoning that, as long as we have the same musical experiences, we would have the same musical preferences, which is completely and utterly stupid. Oh my god, this is so blatantly stupid that I'm actually not even going to address it further and I'm going to let everyone read your statement in its purest of forms so everyone can see how blatantly fucking DUM DUM DUM DUM DUM you are.

V5 said:
now recommend some fuckin' music

"metal"

the end - elementary
sikth - death of a dead day
unexpect - in a flesh aquarium

otherwise

blue album by Weezer.
sheerwater - palo santo
funkadelic - america eats its young
mellon collie and the infine sadness by Smashing Pumpkins.

You evidently prescribe to this line of thought with your reasoning that, as long as we have the same musical experiences, we would have the same musical preferences

i never said this, i just didn't deny it when you said it. it's mostly true, tho. if everyone listened to the new Okkervil River or, i dunno, Nusrat fucking Fateh Ali Khan with the same open mind i do, they would realize the brilliance of both, instead of 99% of them saying "oh its like some emo rock thingy :yuk: " and "oh that dudes voice is funny what is this terrorist shit"...

i never said this, i just didn't deny it when you said it. it's mostly true, tho. if everyone listened to the new Okkervil River or, i dunno, Nusrat fucking Fateh Ali Khan with the same open mind i do, they would realize the brilliance of both, instead of 99% of them saying "oh its like some emo rock thingy :yuk: " and "oh that dudes voice is funny what is this terrorist shit"...

Back this blatantly bullshit assertion up with ANY kind of proof whatsoever that you don't pull directly out of the creases lining your asshole.

you want "factual" evidence to support a theoretical position that would involve every person in the world having a massive intellectual revelation all at once? you want "factual" evidence to support existentialism?

you're not very good at this debate stuff, are you?

i mean, are you like also watching TV right now and not really paying attention or are you drunk or....

edit: SRRY V I CANT HELP MYSELF HE suuuccckkkkssssss

you want "factual" evidence to support a theoretical position that would involve every person in the world having a massive intellectual revelation all at once? you want "factual" evidence to support existentialism?

you're not very good at this debate stuff, are you?

No, see, the problem is that in an argument, you can't make such ludicrously STUPID BLATANTLY BULLSHIT FUCKING RETARDED AS ALL FUCKING HELL ASSERTIONS, submit them as proof for an argument, and then HAVE NO PROOF WHATSOFUCKINGEVER to back up the validity of it. Congratulations you have failed at debate. The official presentation of your medal will be held on Saturday afternoon.

You will never find evidence to support the idea that everyone, provided that they share in all of the same experiences, would turn out exactly the same, because people are not born blank slates, you stupid dipshit.

LAST POST, FUCK YOU IDIOT.

Everyone listen to King Diamond.

basically you're wrong because you curse too much to replace having to use words that actually mean something. you replace what would follow "i think you're wrong, and this is why..." with FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK STUPID FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

the history books will surely show who gave up (pussed out) on this debate, and who, therefore, fails at thinking.

LISTEN TO LEONARD COHEN, JEFF BUCKLEY, NICK CAVE, TOM WAITS, WILL OLDHAM, JACO PASTORIUS, IANNIS XENAKIS, and EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN.

basically you're wrong because you curse too much to replace having to use words that actually mean something. you replace what would follow "i think you're wrong, and this is why..." with FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK STUPID FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK.

the history books will surely show who gave up (pussed out) on this debate, and who, therefore, fails at thinking.

LISTEN TO LEONARD COHEN, JEFF BUCKLEY, NICK CAVE, TOM WAITS, WILL OLDHAM, JACO PASTORIUS, IANNIS XENAKIS, and EINSTURZENDE NEUBAUTEN.

In case you didn't notice, I don't post like that normally. I post like that when I get into debates with stupid people like you who do not merit a serious discussion. Debating in a serious manner with you is a fucking WASTE OF MY TIME, therefore I refuse to do it, and instead just type whatever comes into my mind first and throw in a lot of profanity for good measure. Maybe one day when you're less stupid about everything except quantitative knowledge of bands and basketball then I'll seriously entertain what you have to say.

Listen to King Diamond.

so basically what you're saying is you don't get all flustered and incoherent when you're talking about how gr8 the new (insert latest rehashed derivative crap from Yugoslavia or something album) is with the nerds here who, for some reason, "respect" you (lol), and you stay nice and calm and collected when you're talking down to some 15 year old about how teh layme their opinions are...

but when i want to talk philosophy, you curse and stutter.

you posted again, btw, so you are officially

pwned-48495.jpg

that's twice in one day, son.

edit: LISTEN TO SIX ORGANS OF ADMITTANCE, BEHOLD THE ARCTOPUS, and MENOMENA

You know you respect me you stupid faggot, you just have to realize that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about 84% of the time (or are overly confident in your unfounded assertions).

And I said that was my last post on the subject matter of our little "argument," not the last post of me yelling at you, and if you notice, my last post wasn't part of the argument, it was explaining why I didn't put much effort into the argument. Dumbass. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.