RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any album, but the last two are my favorites. Ad Noctum: Dynasty of Death is lightning fast with a very mystical atmosphere and ancient auras. The Ultimate Death Worship has a more brutal production, and just as good.

I haven't heard Moon in the Scorpio but In Abhorrence Dementia, likely MITS, are great musically but the guitars are too low in the mix, making the albums sound weaker compared to the heavier ANDoD and TUDW.

Venom songs:

One Thousand Days Of Sodom
Live Like An Angel, Die Like A Devil
Black Metal
Buried Alive
Witching Hour
Heaven's On Fire
Countess Bathory
Don't Burn The Witch
Die Hard
Warhead
Bloodlust
Manitou
Bursting Out
Angel Dust
In League With Satan
Warhead
In Nomine Satanas
At War With Satan
The Seven Gates Of Hell
Heaven's On Fire
Hellchild

I highly recommend Symbyosis' album Crisis.

Ahahaha, I noticed you've been listening to it a lot on your last.fm page... Anyway, yes, great band, I really prefer On The Wings of Phoenix though, mostly because they got a real drummer on that album. The drumming on Crisis was done with drum machine and it really doesn't tickle me at all.

Damn, I'm metaphorically hurting myself right now for not buying the Satyricon/Enslaved split in favor of Dissection's Reinkaos. I like Reinkaos, but I really should've bought the split. Now I don't know when I'll see it again. :cry:

What are good albums by Behemoth?

Satanica
And the Forests Dream Eternally

those two should be easy to find in stores.

Damn, I'm metaphorically hurting myself right now for not buying the Satyricon/Enslaved split in favor of Dissection's Reinkaos. I like Reinkaos, but I really should've bought the split. Now I don't know when I'll see it again. :cry:

What are good albums by Therion and Behemoth?

I like "Demigod" by Behemoth, but one the other hand I´ve never liked Therion at all so I might not suggest anything.:)

what is the best album from Diabolic

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

I just listened to "Supreme Evil" by Diabloic, which I highly recommend, it is pure death metal, with lots of evil atmosphere, sick riffs and drumming, and lots of solos :headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.