RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the first couple of times I listened tp The Wintelong left me quite disappointed. The album ends abruptly and leaves you hanging in the air. I felt llike there should have been more material on it but there wasn't. Despite these drawbacks In Grief is such a great track that you can put it on repeat and extend the album's playing time artificially.

Rec me some br00tal, head smashing, breakdown-laden death or grind. Not too raw or death metal-ish, I don't know. Closer to Devourment than say, Severed Savior for example.

just listening to heartwork - Carcass, the later tracks have a characteristic speed while still being rythmic, could someone recommend me precisely on those lines, ill appreciate it, thanks :)
Try out Impaled. They are probably more like Necroticism, but it is still similar.

Rec me some br00tal, head smashing, breakdown-laden death or grind. Not too raw or death metal-ish, I don't know. Closer to Devourment than say, Severed Savior for example.
My specialty. :kickass:

Cephalotripsy
Digested Flesh
Inhuman Dissiliency
Vomit Remnants
Soils of Fate
Prophecy
Infected Malignity
Godless Truth
Jasad
Carnivore Diprosopus
Guttural Secrete

Ah yes, just the person I wanted to answer my rec. I already have albums from Digested Flesh, Vomit Remnants, Infected Malignity and Gutteral Secrete, but I'll be sure to check out the rest.

thanks for the recs :)

suggest me anything on the lines of decapitated, im basically looking for some merciless drumming like a krisiun or cryptopsy album.

Status
Not open for further replies.