RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
noitcefrepdewalf said:
o and is Death-Thrash a genre with a lot of bands? if so...got any good ones?
Adorior
Atheist
Buried God
Celtic Frost
early Death
Deathchain
early Deceased
Destroyer 666
Grotesque (Swe)
Hypnosia
Morbid (Swe)
Morbid Saint
Possessed
early Sepultura
Soulless (US)
Vader

death w/ thrash influences; you cant go past the liers in wait EP - spiritually uncontrolled art. they are THE most intense 4 songs i have ever heard.

that and grotesque i guess. but impudents list is pretty solid, although there is some stuff there i havent heard.

None. I don't think November's Doom is good, I personally found them boring live and on their album. It just seems like they have a good vocalist, but they aren't able to use it in a way to catch my attention, it's pretty one dimensional.

EDIT: Fuck it's my 1000th post, Someone better at least argue with me =)

swizzlenuts said:
None. I don't think November's Doom is good, I personally found them boring live and on their album. It just seems like they have a good vocalist, but they aren't able to use it in a way to catch my attention, it's pretty one dimensional.

EDIT: Fuck it's my 1000th post, Someone better at least argue with me =)

ok, November's Doom are good. better than your face!

Impudent said:
Adorior
Atheist
Buried God
Celtic Frost
early Death
Deathchain
early Deceased
Destroyer 666
Grotesque (Swe)
Hypnosia
Morbid (Swe)
Morbid Saint
Possessed
early Sepultura
Soulless (US)
Vader

thanks...i love death and celtic frost and sepultura when they were good and i'll check out the others

He claims they're good. He sent me the album last night but I haven't been able to listen yet. Will do later and let you know.

Arghh I can't stop eating the muffins I made last night, they are so freaking good!!

*Gobbles down another one whole*

Status
Not open for further replies.