RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone recommend me some less slow doom? I'm still looking for that sadness and beauty, but not as slow. That'd be great. Thanks...

I'm having trouble finding Graveland albums. point me in the right direction.

paypal option required, btw.

looking for dm bands similar to, Anasarca, Deadspawn, obscenity, krabathor, and trauma. any ideas? I'm looking for bands with vocals similar to those.

I have troubles finding metal albums of any kind save going through a band's website. Though Ohio if you're ever in Tucson Arizona they have a badass metal store that has a great variety, and its a whole store based on metal. That's really all I know, since finding albums here is shit as well.

I have troubles finding metal albums of any kind save going through a band's website. Though Ohio if you're ever in Tucson Arizona they have a badass metal store that has a great variety, and its a whole store based on metal. That's really all I know, since finding albums here is shit as well.

awesome, I'll check that out.

looking for dm bands similar to, Anasarca, Deadspawn, obscenity, krabathor, and trauma. any ideas? I'm looking for bands with vocals similar to those.

Well, I've only heard one Trauma, and based on that I recommend Daath and Symbyosis. Very similar vocal styles...

Getting bored of listening to the same kind of stuff over and over again. Anyone know some good metal that just stands out as different? (Note: Already listened to folk metal, viking metal, jazz influenced metal, and Cello Metal as far as the stranger types of metal are concerned)

Status
Not open for further replies.