RECOMMENDATIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey, im back again looking for another good melodeath CDs. ive looked up a lot on my own, like mors principium est, darkest hour, etc. was disgusted by it.

just received some new cds in the mail, namely the haunted, the duskfall, impious, nightrage, and fear my thoughts. all top notch bands and i would like more like them. thanks :headbang:

Wow guys, we're extremely polarized about Tardy! Personally when I first heard Obituary I was expecting sick gutturals like Mullen or something and I got kind of a whiny, ineffectual sounding guy...don't get it. Not my thing! Sorry.

And From Your Grave isn't AMAZING, but it is darn good Ameri-Gothenburg stuff.

matgvox1342: check out Enter My Silence

If it makes you feel any better, I wouldn't mind kicking you in the face for the swill that you listen to.

Someone reccomend me some good tech death. Something like Martyr. But none of this shit tech wankery like Necrophagist.

Oh come the fuck on, now I know you're not even fucking looking anymore. If you can't find BATHORY albums that meet your criteria for purchasing needs, then you fail at the internet. You need to stop asking everyone to do al of your homework for you.

Oh come the fuck on, now I know you're not even fucking looking anymore. If you can't find BATHORY albums that meet your criteria for purchasing needs, then you fail at the internet. You need to stop asking everyone to do al of your homework for you.

no, I checked The End, Redstream, Relapse, and Moribund. all out of stock of the ones I want. I'm looking for Blood Fire Death, Under The Sign Of The Black Mark and The Return.

As I tend to do with every band, start with the early stuff - Zjeveni is an obvious introdcution - why not buy it in the double pack which also has Temple in the Underworld (Barbarian Wrath).

no, I checked The End, Redstream, Relapse, and Moribund. all out of stock of the ones I want. I'm looking for Blood Fire Death, Under The Sign Of The Black Mark and The Return.
Oh for fuck sake! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.