Recording

Rev. Clayton

The Singer
Sep 4, 2006
www.suspyre.com
Just to keep everyone up to speed...this weekend was jam packed full of recording. I was only there for Saturday's bash, but I'm pumped already for how the songs are sounding. Jeff is excellent, and the next time I attend the recording session I will try to stream video as we did with the last recording sessions from "a great divide."

We should have some new pictures and content on the website soon as well.

We are hard at work to prepare for shows in 2008...we shall see everyone soon.

Clay ~ Suspyre

Saturday September 22nd I will be posting streaming video and talking on msn messenger whil some of the recording is going on. If anyone remembers, we also did this for some of a great divide. I will post all the info on how to get on that in the coming days as well as an update when the time comes.

Clay

That's awesome, I love how fast you're turning out albums. Now it's time to expand your tour horizons. Midwest ftw :Smug:

As with anything I do, I don't believe in doing it if it's not going to be 100%. Since we were unable to do shows, doing another album seemed appropriate. Once it's done, we'll be playing shows. Once there is a gap in shows, we work on new material. We like to be constantly active.

As I mentioned before, Saturday September 22nd we will be broadcasting streaming video of the recording session and we will be chatting online most of the day. I mentioned MSN messenger before, but I was mistaken. Here is the information to access the video and chat:

1) Download Yahoo Messenger (it is the easiest for video)
2) Add the contact, suspyrewebcam
3) If you join late, just message us and ask to be joined into the video conference and will we do just that asap.
4) enjoy

I will be chatting as well as streaming the video...hope to see you all there that day. Any questions?

I have no questions, but I will have to make goddamn sure I'm there. I better not have work on that day. >_> Well, that's even if I have a job by then(which I better).

correct...NEXT saturday. It should be on most of the day except if we run out to get food, but most likely I will be making food runs. Therefore...on all day. Hope to see you all there. I will be posting reminders as we get closer

Also...you all MUST see this drum set.

are you talking about Jeff's beast of a kit? I don't think he'll mind me posting this on his behalf...

l_2658bc493b81f539fc98c3c2bf1a228d.jpg

Not sure how much has been added since he sent me that one