Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

This is fucking great. Now I'm even more pumped for the album and whole stuff. Was it Worth it? Didn't sound too cool for me in that trailer, but I guess we'll see.

Northpole Throwdown reminds me of Kissing the Shadows... Probably because it's the last one on the disk and the name sounds freaking cool. The art looks great too, I have to give props to that artist.

Wow! Pretty cool artwork imho, and maybe I'm the only one, but I think this artwork does kind of get back to the old graphics style. Also, who said it was going to be yellow? :D

Tracklist looks pretty good beisdes the omission of the Bodom track, but pretty cool. The teaser is waaaay too short to make an opinion. I like the guitar tone tho.

This is the best thing to wake up to in the morning - I'm wide awake now!

This is definitely going to be amazing, and definitely something different than the last album. The artwork is a little weak, as it typically is (I've never been particularily impressed by COB's visual stuff), but that's okay, it doesn't affect the music. And the tracklist sounds pretty awesome, very natural and simple for the most part. There isn't a Bodom-themed title, but maybe there's Bodom lyrics - Cry of the Nihilist sounds like it could be.
Was It Worth It? sounds awesome even for that little fragment, and the video looks to be pretty kick ass, too - nicely filmed! I should find Dale Resteghini and buy him a Pepsi - the only PV I've ever liked was Trashed, Lost & Strungout.

My friends and I were thinking the other day: if they do a PV for Shovel Knockout, will it feature the Jackass crew and The Dudesons hitting each other with shovels? Maybe in one shot, they will have Bam hitting Jarppi over the head with a flaming shovel in slow-motion, while Alexi solos in the background. Genius!

Love the guitar-sound! Second riff was very like Blooddrunk the song, but the first riff was oldschool bodom as fuck!!

The artwork is cool, but can't help to think that it's the blooddrunk cover only with the lights on this time around.

Track list is great, but yeah kind of disappointed that there isn't a "bodom" song title. Great to see Roundtrip to hell and back :rofl:

Can't wait!!!

Artwork: Different but fucking AWESOME! I like the reapers look a lot.

Track Listing: Mostly good songnames imo, Especially Cry of the Nihilist (sounds awesome) and Northpole Throwdown (reminds me of Northern Comfort)

Was It Worth It Trailer thingy: Video looked pretty sweet actually, I think the sound was to low in the trailer but I think it still sounded pretty sweet, but hard to make an opinion of like 15second of music.

Conclusion: This album will be AWESOME.

And DAMN I can't wait for the Party All The Time cover lol, will be fucking hilarious to listen to.

Well, finally some news. The promo's way too short, but the overall sound seems to be a direct continuation of BD so nothing earth-shattering there. The intro riff sounded a bit more imaginative than usual, though - which is probably a good thing.

The cover is just WTF though, especially the totally random shit in the top left corner. The reaper himself looks fine though, similar to BD version. And gawd, the font for the album title is fucking atrocious.

... and I nearly got a heart attack, at first I thought the whole vid's online :lol:
Well, the trailer looks and sounds good to me. The vid will be pretty interesting judging from these seconds. The song bits are nice, not really impressive till now - but they could've been way worse :lol: Interesting artwork, somehow fitting to the impression the song titles are giving - not that I could explain exactly what kind of impression that is though :p
So, all in all, one could say I'm satisfied with what I heard and saw till now - but it's not enough at all to wait till February :)

I actually like the album cover a lot I think it looks pretty neat. The sample is interesting for me. The first slow part they play I think sounds great but the following riff isnt so great. Its like riffing from BD with no real tonal center.