Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I actually really like what I've heard in the trailer!
The tone is awesome, there seems to be melodic bits enough, and that for me makes it so much more enjoyable than Blooddrunk.
As it is now I own every COB album, hell I even like AYDY alot, even tho most people complain about it - but Blooddrunk was just way boring most of the time and had production that just killed it. This doesn't seem to :D

Imo, every COB album is excellent in its own style. With the samples I've heard lately, I expect this album to be killer! The guitar tone on WIWI.....wow! The artwork looks realistic compared to others. The colors blend perfectly. Song titles are ok but the sample is too short!

About the promo vid, I definitely like the opening guitars. But dude, the riff that starts at 0:26...SOOOO similar to the actual Bloodrunk riff. Did anyone else catch that?

About the promo vid, I definitely like the opening guitars. But dude, the riff that starts at 0:26...SOOOO similar to the actual Bloodrunk riff. Did anyone else catch that?

I come here to say the same, the riff is very similar to Blooddrunk, but I hope that the song be more melodic that Blooddrunk, like the first seconds of the sample :kickass:

In the trailer I can't see the Nord keyboard :err:

No? There's a very different feel to the riff (gallop) , it's just in the same key.

I hope the new album finally makes the fans of the old sound shut the fuck up and realize they (CoB) are never going back to the old sound, so they can move on and stop bitching and hoping for something that will never happen.

Dont forget blooddrunk the song itslef is very melodic !
Also , remember in COBTV part 3 yourd alexi to like riff ? it was WIWI :p

News from Janne (posted on fb) :)
"Dear Friends, Alexi and I have been doing interviews last couple days in London and I gotta tell you we are so fucking exited to get this album released!

Janne"

Since there are quite a lot of questions about the new album, I might as well cross-post it from the interview thread:

Last edited by a moderator:
Good interview for once with actually good information.

Love the guitar and keys lead at :37, and the tone is awesome. Can't wait to hear more....oh it's Northern Comfort.....really need to listen to old stuff more....thanks elli.

Some of the best solos they've ever done. That sounds pretty fucking groovy ... been hoping for Janne to melt those keys again. : D

Ok...

I really dislike the cover.. The color and atmosphere are (to me anyway) not really cob.. And the title font reminds me of a Korn album....

I can't say anything about the tracklist, I have to hear the songs before I can say anything about it..

The interview.. well.. In my opinion Aleksi seemed totally uninterested. With the way he was lying on that couch and all.. Dunno..
The background noise in the interview was annoying anyway..
Maybe I'll look at it again later.. Now I just turned it off..

I just want it to be March..

wow so whoever guessed yellow/brown for the cover art was right,

:D

I hope the new album finally makes the fans of the old sound shut the fuck up and realize they (CoB) are never going back to the old sound, so they can move on and stop bitching and hoping for something that will never happen.

+3485732475639247568034059867340583409857634098534056