Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

I'm excited for the new album. I don't really want to make any comment on the tracklisting until I actually hear the album.
I'm not a huge fan of the cover art, but that's completely personal preference. I haven't been a huge fan of the cover art since Hate Crew Deathroll came out. The new cover art is well done for what it is, but it's just not my favorite. I don't like the font either, but that's just me nitpicking about stuff that really shouldn't matter too much.

I was wondering about that too.
The normal explanation would be that he's gone for the weekend, but I think he's just playing those 20 seconds over and over while shaking in a corner.

What a lame-ass interview.

I was in Köln drinking beer and having climbed to the top of the gothic church (http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2153/2218466096_99a2953ea1.jpg) when I get hit by sms about the tracklist. I'm very excited by the fact they made Roundtrip to Hell and Back a song title after all. Very "high profile" song title, it can't be just a mash-up of silly riffs.. will be very interesting to hear. Cry of the Nihilist is an exciting new title, Northpole Throwdown, not.. Very interesting tracklist. Wonder if they have a slow song again. Hard to guess which one it is by the titles.

The cover art is obviously most in-depth visually they've had to date. Sort of Autumn-spirited theme with the polluted city, dropped maple anvils, lynched people in the tree. I love the artist's idea. Nothing to do with the album title tho but who cares.

As for the WIWI sample, kind of what I was expecting before I heard the Shovel Knockout samples.

Children-Of-Bodom---Relentless-Reckless-Forever.jpg

I don't know if it's just me but the cover totally reminds me of this one:

hypocrisy-virus.jpg

The pieces of the new material sound good to me, but I guess we'll have to wait some more until we can give detailed feedback.

The WIWI sample is quite impressive stuff, nice keyboard background and you can actually hear the bassguitar.

Man, are you nuts not to tell me you've been to Germany?! I've been in Köln too, just came back, we could've had a few beers! Argh.

Didn't know :D

i cant stop listening to the trailer. its only like 15 sec of the song but goddammit i cant wait for it to leak

Hmm just seen the artwork. Just don't know what to say, New style is all. Kinda like it but kinda don't like it at the same time =)

Samt with the tracklisting, I mean ofcourse you can't take a whole song out just because it's name but, they seems quite odd if you ask me.
But for all, I'm still VERY exited about the album and still can't wait too see them live once again in march

Cheers<

Edit: Just realised that they kept out the "bodom"-phrase in the song title. There's nothing there :O

I really like the album cover ! well it's not a typical Bodom cover but I like the style and the colors. Pre-order coming soon :D