Relentless Reckless Forever (Out March 8th, 2011)

Spinefarm has belonged to Universal Music- organisation for several years now if I remember correctly. So in principle they have the contract with Universal through Spinefarm. There is info in Spinefarms website about the name of the album and the release date + tour but nothing about the albumcover or track list. But dont know how often they publish some news in Spinefarms website.

Spinefarm has belonged to Universal Music- organisation for several years now

I thought it was something like that since there was no news of breaking up with a label or going for a new label.

Nobody has yet discussed Alexi thinks Not My Funeral is his favourite on the album; it has the best guitar and keyboard solo "there ever was" and that melodic guitar chorus everyone can sing along to or whatever.

Dear Friends, Alexi and I have been doing interviews last couple days in London and I gotta tell you we are so fucking exited to get this album released! -Janne

I know exactly why he wrote that :lol:

Nobody has yet discussed Alexi thinks Not My Funeral is his favourite on the album; it has the best guitar and keyboard solo "there ever was" and that melodic guitar chorus everyone can sing along to or whatever.

Well, I hope he's not bullshitting and that it's in the league of some of the solos on Hatebreeder.
His comments does make me really exciting about the song.

Not my funeral gonna kick ass .
And what is nihilist ? XD
don't tell me to Google it....cause i already did, found nothing.

Nihilist
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Nihilist may refer to

* a person who believes human existence has no objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value. See nihilism
* Nihilist movement, a Russian political and cultural movement
* Nihilist (band), a Swedish death metal band
* Nihilist, the only album of Seattle-based band Sarin
* Nihilist Records, a record labels
* a death metal band from Regina, Canada.
* a death metal band from Skopje, Macedonia.
* Nihilist cipher

tip: it's the top one

Non English speakers might have a harder time finding out what nihilist means.

I'm guessing it came from 'The Big Lebowski' since they're big fans.
Essentially, in it's simplest meaning, nihilism means no belief in a greater purpose. Life is without meaning and we are essentially animals. Morals are man made and mean pretty much nothing.

This is extremely simplified and you will find out much more by looking it up if you can find some kind of translation :)